0.11.6 Patch Notes and Deployment Timeline

I m going to bring my laptop so you can teach me how to solve the desync or how to play with the feature!!!
Last edited by Xafniko on Sep 24, 2013, 8:06:15 AM

Getting coffee brb
I hope you won't have the huuuuuuuge latency (packet loss mainly) we have in europe currently during your demo to journalists... ;-)
Help me complete my unique collection: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/335591

IGN: CGT_FR
Last edited by Borow on Sep 24, 2013, 12:04:29 PM
What time can we expect the update? 2 hours? 10 hours from now?
ingame: FeelLuckyPunk standard
"
Ugm wrote:
What time can we expect the update? 2 hours? 10 hours from now?

i think its closer to 6-7 hours from now
ign: Vixien
"
In town? I'm at the other side of the globe! *sob*

Can't wait for the update and the 1.0.0 release(notes)!

Yeah, same here. when are you comming to inspect the servers in Amsterdam and get a beer @ my place (only 1 hour from there)? :P

anyway, very nice patch.

btw, will i have to get up 10 minutes earlier to download the patch before the 2 hour solo tomorow?
"
Xafniko wrote:
I m going to bring my laptop so you can teach me how to solve the desync or how to play with the feature!!!

I play with /oos as the last message, so whenever it feels out of sync i hit enter, down key, enter and im fine.

Im from germany with an average pc/connection and im doing just fine with the command.
"
Borow wrote:
I hope you won't have the huuuuuuuge latency (packet loss mainly) we have in europe currently during your demo to journalists... ;-)

I finally managed to fix it with a VPN using another network route. From 160-300 ms latency with regular 900 ms spikes to 30-50 ms latency fully stable.

That does change the game A LOT.
IGN TylordRampage
What are the dates for the LA & SF events?
BLAMT!
Awesome as always

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info