0.11.6 Patch Notes and Deployment Timeline

This is likely to be the final major content patch before release. The team is now working hard on a media candidate for 1.0.0 to show to journalists on our press trip next week.

We'll probably also have staff members demonstrating Path of Exile at the DIGITAL NATIONZ Expo in Auckland this coming weekend. If you're in town, come meet up with some devs!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Sep 23, 2013, 11:25:33 PM
Nice
Nice
...Nice...
IGN: _Blue_Box_
Aww yeah.
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
interesting
Woot!
Please take many pictures! : )
IRON MAN
It sounds like ground slam was buffed but I'm not sure about the whole damage wave not being attached to attack speed anymore. Was that part a nerf?
Standard Forever
"
iamstryker wrote:
It sounds like ground slam was buffed but I'm not sure about the whole damage wave not being attached to attack speed anymore. Was that part a nerf?

Enemies at the end of the shockwave will be hit a tiny bit slower. Go ingame with a really slow 2hander and no attack speed increases, that's how the shockwave will deal damage even if you're using multistrike on brightbeak.

I can't think of any situation where it will make a difference however. Meanwhile a 14% damage increase in exchange for what is effectively only a 7% decrease in stun threshold is a pretty good trade!
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info