New 0.11.6 Content and a Research Survey

well, time to finally use this belt I guess!
"The Eye of Ra appears against you,
His force is powerful against you.
She devours you, she punishes you
In this her name 'Devouring Flame."
-Anubis Hotep
Last edited by Wadjet on Sep 20, 2013, 10:32:47 AM
"
Epikur wrote:

I like
IGN Ken__Kaniff
Survey done.
Crafting doesn't exist in POE. Gambling does...and the house always wins.

Velocireptile - I LOL'ed. Which made me fart. I wish the office were empty right now :(

Hardlicker - I had to push the dog out of the way so I could get to the sexy quilt.
"
Knightmare101 wrote:
"
Epikur wrote:

I like

I like the old auras more and wont stop until they are back.
The force is strong in the power of the thorns!
I don't post often, but I do miss the old Aura's, very much so! it would be great to have them as an option to enable... something like "enable legacy Aura's" in the options menu... would this count as paying to have a small idea implemented per the survey...I'd pay more than $20. :-)
Finished the survey, it was pretty well done. It was short and sweet too. Btw, I love the new support! Also, will you guys continue on producing new skills even after the 1.0 release in Oct.?
It was a decent survey but one thing that bothered me was the idea that I'd pay more money if GGG implemented more player requests. A lot of player requests are really bad and go against the core values the game was founded on. I'd hate to see the game go off in a new direction just because someone with deep pockets is willing to fork over a bunch of cash.
Old auras were all right but they were too flashy for such a grim world as Wraeclast. They should've made them more grim and menacing rather than replacing them with those crappy circles.
Finished the survey, some questions were tough to answer for me since I did not feel that any of the presented answers represented my opinion correctly.

An example would be the "What would you pay to have xxx implemented into your game" questions:
I would want an idea to be implemented because it is beneficial for the game, not because I / someone paid a fixed amount of money for it. That does not mean that I wouldn't pay for the process cost of implementing ideas into the game (one of the reasons I gave my support to the devs in the first place).
Regarding the survey:

Couple of last questions bothered me a bit, especially the idea of developers making a skill based on someones idea just because they payed. It's disturbing..
We already have the uniques and giving players too much power over the game might cause it to loose any integrity.
I'm not saying that I think GGG is planning this just because the guy asked about it in his survey, I just hope they aren't.
And maybe the guy should have asked in the survey whether we even approve of the idea before asking how much we'd pay to get our idea done.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info