Weekend Roccat Races, another 0.11.6 skill preview and Tabula Rasa shirt prototype

I want my tabula rasa t shirt and chaos orb keychain NAOW!!!!!!

GIMMEH ALREADY ...:(
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
I would wear the shirt if it was black, the socket design was a little smaller, and there was no PoE logo. I would not war a shirt with an obvious game logo.
The Amazon Basin: A Community of Friends Playing Games

http://www.theamazonbasin.com
2 exalts for the poster!
"
sidtherat wrote:
this mine is.. (based on what we know now) CRAP

it is a mine - so no possibility to stack it, casting more than one makes no sense (what good is blinding a monster TWICE? they cast at your feet so no ability to cover large area without wasting dps time)

it is a melee buff that requires babysitting - casting AND detonating. it isnt as if melee players have nothing to do between effortlessly and risk-free killing mobs.. oops this is about sporkers

mines will get killed by any and all AOE skills so most probable MO will be - cast/detonate immediately (and die in the process because casting takes some time and can be interrupted.. etc)

meanwhile sporkers just throw lightning mines from safe distance risking nothing..

maybe make 'lightning mine' and 'smoke trap'? so risk/reward is for ONCE on the melee side?

and last but not least - blind (no matter how good it is) is an evasion based defense mechanism that relies on luck and as such works only when extremely stacked and backed up.

i'll try it ofc but somehow see it as another shot that is about to miss the target - make melee viable. just make melee skills grant temp reduced dmg taken! otherwise no matter how you boost survivability ranged will get the same bonus and melee will remain class for masochists/noobs/people with RMT gear

I'll ignore all the insanely biased things you posted and simply remind you of 2 things:

1 - They are changing mine passives on the board, and possibly overhauling them completely.
2 - No detonation time required if you don't want to, it's called remote mine.
IGN = Dellusions_Duelist
Smoke Mine! YESSSSSS!!!
You... You mean soon I can blind BEFORE I go in for the kill?

RANGE BLIND!?

This changes everything.
RIP squid summoners.
3 exalts for the Path of Textile poster
FiftyShadesOfBlade
OMG AT LAST a skill for assassin style characters!!

Puncture and viper strike will be a blast now!

Yyyyesssss
I could have printed and shipped thousands of those shirts to you within a month, and I am not even Chinese. 20$ a pop or 15$ for over 1000 pcs. shipping not included, VAT not needed ;) (and yes, shirt included, grade A cotton)
"Path of Exile be a online Action RPG set up in tha dark fantasy ghetto of Wraeclast. Well shiiiit..."
- Uzicorn, for teh children.
Last edited by Ludak021 on Sep 14, 2013, 10:30:31 AM
Speed+Blind on the smoke bomb (trap).

Crafting doesn't exist in POE. Gambling does...and the house always wins.

Velocireptile - I LOL'ed. Which made me fart. I wish the office were empty right now :(

Hardlicker - I had to push the dog out of the way so I could get to the sexy quilt.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info