Weekend Roccat Races, another 0.11.6 skill preview and Tabula Rasa shirt prototype

"

And speed boost possibly, as there is a move speed boost in top left of screen, and pots aren't in effect.

On a similar note, the health is low, but no blood magic linked to the skill, and the mana orb is full. Is this FREE to cast, or constantly costs life even if not BM'd?
"
Merry_Blind wrote:
Puncture and viper strike will be even more fun now!

My apologies, good sir; I couldn't help but fix it.

With that noted, I am tempted to agree with sidtherat (and, probably, others) about this new skill not being suited to be deployed as a mine in their current form. It can work, with practice (much like the freeze mines), but it somehow feels more natural as a trap (meaning it doubles as an impact-fused 'grenade' because if you throw a trap at an enemy it triggers immediately).
White Knight of the Order of Mihoshi Enthusiasts
"Destroyed overnight, or the next one's free."
how were these weekend races if they were all on friday and saturday.. thats bullshit
"
Antistes wrote:
how were these weekend races if they were all on friday and saturday.. thats bullshit

move to Australia and you will know the weekend as GGG knows the weekend
I got a fever and the only prescription, is more cowbell!
I want that shirt.

On another note, do you guys by chance sell skill gems? Will pay in exalted!
Diviner's Strongbox: An Exile's CCG
"
D3izhistory wrote:
"
Antistes wrote:

move to Australia and you will know the weekend as GGG knows the weekend

I think GGG realizes that most of their players are located in Europe/Americas
Hi

Will the t-shirts ever be able to be bought in the micro transactions separate from having to get a package?

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
"
Finkenstein wrote:
Hi

Will the t-shirts ever be able to be bought in the micro transactions separate from having to get a package?

cheers

I believe it was said (and hope it's true) that THESE t-shits are exclusive to Open Beta Supporter Packs, and will never be available again after these packs end.

Now, I could see them making new generations of merch for future packs, or just to be sold as microtransactions. I'd love a PoE mousepad, coffee mug, or hoodie. :)
Tabula Rasa shirt is way to plain, hope there is something on the back of it, maybe Path of Exile Small logo or something.
((ign: GnaugaHide))
"
"
EpsilonWhale wrote:
Yeah the sockets are a bit too high up I think.

And maybe just a little too large as well. Small tuning and it's going to be amazing ! =P

yep, just a little smaller sockets and it will be perfect!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info