Weekend Roccat Races, another 0.11.6 skill preview and Tabula Rasa shirt prototype

Oh, so it haven't been shipped yet? Damn :D I was like waiting for it to come any day now =(
Depending on area covered and blind duration smoke mine could be very good. But as others said it's a mine so could be useless. As a trap it would be too powerful though. Even having grace + blind on demand like that would mean a LOT of chance to evade for everybody.
Can't wait for the Tabula T Shirt!!
Regarding mines , traps and whatever , keep in mind most of the builds won't have spare sockets to put em , even if they had a purpose i would'nt even take away an aura or a curse (the only one) i go with(when i have the socket for the curse available, not even all of my chars).
Just upgraded my regal to divine, and ordered the tabula :)
Hardcore is how we play ™

Best ladder ranking so far: OhSnapIsRerolling, rank 85 HC Nemesis League
The pun. It burns!
"
sidtherat wrote:
this mine is.. (based on what we know now) CRAP

it is a mine - so no possibility to stack it, casting more than one makes no sense (what good is blinding a monster TWICE? they cast at your feet so no ability to cover large area without wasting dps time)

it is a melee buff that requires babysitting - casting AND detonating. it isnt as if melee players have nothing to do between effortlessly and risk-free killing mobs.. oops this is about sporkers

mines will get killed by any and all AOE skills so most probable MO will be - cast/detonate immediately (and die in the process because casting takes some time and can be interrupted.. etc)

meanwhile sporkers just throw lightning mines from safe distance risking nothing..

maybe make 'lightning mine' and 'smoke trap'? so risk/reward is for ONCE on the melee side?

and last but not least - blind (no matter how good it is) is an evasion based defense mechanism that relies on luck and as such works only when extremely stacked and backed up.

i'll try it ofc but somehow see it as another shot that is about to miss the target - make melee viable. just make melee skills grant temp reduced dmg taken! otherwise no matter how you boost survivability ranged will get the same bonus and melee will remain class for masochists/noobs/people with RMT gear

Smoking can be hazardous to your (mental) health.
Seriously? Wall of text rant based on nothing but a picture?
I'm really hoping there's a trap/mine keystone coming along with this patch... Or at least a unique item or two. If anything I'd like to be able to lay traps/mines while moving, but of course with an appropriate, interesting drawback.

"
Tertium_Quid wrote:
Indeed, it seems to apply blind and possibly a speed bonus of some sort, but it could also do chaos damage, as that smoke could be toxic.

Perhaps it deals Chaos or Physical damage on detonation, like how Fire Trap works.
same name in-game
I'm honestly a little disapointed that the shirt is short sleeved and not long sleeved like the in game art, despite not ever wearing more than short sleeved shirts myself it takes a little out of it for me. Oh well, I'm mainly looking forward to my logo shirt, wonder if theres any ETA on when JINX is ready to ship.
Will Smoke Mine be a once-off blind effect for X seconds or will it constantly apply blind while the enemy stands in the smoke effect, which itself lasts a certain amount of time?
IRON MAN
Oh crap, does that Smoke mine mean we gonna see a ton of ___fart and fart____ chars now??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info