Well-dressed Exile Competition

"
hoargald wrote:
Perhaps i missed it but is anywhere mentioned an exact date for the end of submissions? I have a cool dressed duelist but unfortunatly i have no access to a pc until the 27 of september :-(

"
Chris wrote:
At noon on Thursday September 26 (NZ time), we'll pick our favourite ten entries from this thread. The community will then have a few days to vote on which ones they like the most.
GMT+1 - You can speak German with me
fun, had entered in the wrong thread by mistake
Last edited by toapat on Sep 14, 2013, 11:57:17 PM
nice competition. I'm curious to see the top 10.

My favourite entry so far is from Shimawa:
Spoiler

"
Shimawa wrote:

The Wolfman from Kryotik is also cool
Spoiler

"
Kryotik wrote:
Wolfman

The Unofficial Fan Art Thread:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/729
My favourites: Rapsodia and Requiem86 ... they look nice.

Waiting for top 10.
Here the 2 Bad Boys (Facebraker) one with normal skin and my one

Giving everyone else my +1 that this competition needs to confer a custom title, not a supporter title (or at the least omitting a title).

I would be sad if the meaning of supporter titles were diluted. A new forum title would also be fun to see.
Last edited by likeafox on Sep 15, 2013, 5:46:46 PM
"
likeafox wrote:
Giving everyone else my +1 that this competition needs to confer a custom title, not a supporter title (or at the least omitting a title).

I would be sad if the meaning of supporter titles were diluted. A new forum title would also be fun to see.

+1 Great idea!
Hope not late. Anyway here is my Raven
Pretty sure I have the best looking entry and I didn't even use any MTX effects. Good luck to everyone else who dares to compete against the Wraeclastian Arena Champion.
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
UPS
http://slysherz.blogspot.com
Last edited by DnAngel on Sep 22, 2013, 6:58:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info