Well-dressed Exile Competition (submission thread)

My ice&fire witch, main skills: Firestorm, Ice Nova and Freezing Pulse, for that reason one element in each hand :)

Front:

Back:
Last edited by Bierdeckel2 on Sep 12, 2013, 4:59:38 AM
I give you Skarogh, Lord of the Bone

Front

Back

Side

Diagonal

edit:

Screw it, Action shot

because a burning skull just looks awesome :p
I'm that Morty guy.
Last edited by OneLyc on Sep 12, 2013, 4:16:07 AM

Aspect of the Phoenix. The powerfull mage of Fire. Only her companion-pet Flame Salamander can survive the heat near Aspect of the Phoenix. Contain Town Pics and Combat form. The Char style feats my chars name:PhoenixWillRaiseAgain
Last edited by blazedance on Sep 12, 2013, 4:11:22 AM

ign: idksomething
Last edited by Sindrath on Sep 12, 2013, 4:16:40 AM
Classic view of my Ferlucy :3

My Shady:)

Better dont quote me - often editing right after posting:)
My entry:
The Grim Reaper!

Unfortunately hobbled by the lack of black gear ingame, and sickle graphics haven't been implemented for the Blood Reaper or the Reaper's Pursuit. Not see: ebony footprints effect.

When you see the Grim Reaper bearing down towards you, with her black cat pet that gives you bad luck, you're already dead.

POE is a constantly evolving game, so expect balance changes, buffs and nerfs STILL!
Argh! I see that my look has already been posted. Oh well, slight variations at least. (That helm looks so nice with that armour combo)

Went with a side shot as well cause the Chober Chaber was a bit obscured from the front view.
Last edited by Tyrlith on Sep 12, 2013, 12:15:38 PM
Mara
Spoiler

Shadow
Spoiler

DISCLAIMER!
The views and expressed opinions of Dragon are solely those of a drunken redneck and are not necessarily those of a sane person. Any likeness of intelligence is strictly coincidental and should not be taken seriously. His posts should not be read... by anyone.
Last edited by Dragon585 on Sep 12, 2013, 4:26:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info