Well-dressed Exile Competition (submission thread)

Been having perhaps too much fun with this skin transfer project of mine, but here is my Ice Shot/Frenzy ranger in all her woodland glory!

Front:

Back:

WHAT WAS THAT SOUND WHISKERS!?!

My ranger "Black Death"
IGN: Adolfinka or GrossOnkelAdolf
Why hello there guys! It is I, RNGesus! I have risen from the dead (in softcore, of course!) in order to bring you that wonderful gift of phat lewts from above!

I have decided to enter myself in this contest for your great benefit, hopefully my father, Wris Chilson, will smile on you in your future POE endeavors!

Entry - Front

Entry - Back

Here's what my duelist regularly looks like: a mighty morphin' pink demon duelist!

Entry - Front

Entry - Back

Last edited by Floytesangen on Sep 25, 2013, 5:50:58 PM
IGN - Xervitus
Last edited by Xervitus on Sep 25, 2013, 6:13:27 PM
My PowerRanger :P

http://slysherz.blogspot.com
My SA/cold ranger

IGN: Standard: Feugue, Domination: KaomsDisciple
"
Floytesangen wrote:
Why hello there guys! It is I, RNGesus! I have risen from the dead (in softcore, of course!) in order to bring you that wonderful gift of phat lewts from above!

I have decided to enter myself in this contest for your great benefit, hopefully my father, Wris Chilson, will smile on you in your future POE endeavors!

FTW want a exile from this... facebreaker?
Wise words buff -> balance <- nerf , need to happen , deal with it
Last edited by PabloCappone on Sep 25, 2013, 6:37:37 PM
Thanks for the entries, everyone! The competition period is now over and this thread has been locked. We'll pick our favourite ten and then post them in the news for community voting.

If you'd like to continue discussion, I'd recommend doing that in the competition announcement thread.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Voting is now closed! The final results are:
  • #1: xandro
  • #2-#5: Kindred1
  • #2-#5: TheAnuhart
  • #2-#5: Jozen
  • #2-#5: Ezhiel
  • #6-10: Fiveby5
  • #6-10: Nephalim
  • #6-10: antonowitch
  • #6-10: hybTM
  • #6-10: laposbivaly

I will award the prize packs and arrange for xandro's immortalisation as a Rogue Exile.

Thanks to all the entrants and congrats to the winners. We've taken your feedback on board for future competitions!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info