Weekend Races with Roccat Hardware Prizes

this will be the first race event(s) that I wake up each and every hour that it is up. lol. I need dem roccat gear yo!

on a side note, kinda sucks that i'll prolly stuck playing duelist since top 5 is by most experience gained.
Last edited by guamlegend on Sep 10, 2013, 11:46:34 AM
"
waltersobchak wrote:
yeah, thats better than stupid footprints

+1

nice, Roccat has top quality products.
Last edited by 2i0 on Sep 10, 2013, 12:08:40 PM
I could replace my Roccat Taito for free? Count me in!
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
I use the Roccat isku keyboard and it Awesome !
Partnership with a high class car company make it Blamt 24h solo and award the player who beats Piety Blamt with a new car. XD

See now *this* is how to execute cross-brand promotion and not piss off your playerbase. As opposed to the Razer Footprints. :)
Necropolis: 95
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
At least this time GGG sold out for something that sort of benefits the community.
"
At least this time GGG sold out for something that sort of benefits the community.

Uh it's not selling out at all. A company just gifted the community products worth 1k+ and that's all you can think of?
Would be really nice to win something, too bad i can only do 2 races, why do i need to have friends that want to do fun things.....
"

How is running extra races that reward physical prizes with absolutely no drawbacks selling out? When you get a little older you'll look back on the things you say now and laugh. Don't sweat it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info