Weekend Races with Roccat Hardware Prizes

Damn. This is really cool you guys. Keep up the good work.
Nice to see that Roccat recognizes PoE as a quality gaming experience. I'm pretty sure they don't just send thousands of dollars of gear to companies whose games are dying. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Quite amazing!
Church Retreat is this weekend though. Going to have to find some time to slip away...
Personally, while I probably wont play these races, I do think its nice that major companies are noticeing GGG.
I hope GGG doesnt sell out in the very long term for investment with promotion aspect like razor foot prints in game, microsoft chest pieces etc.
Its a shame that instead of it being XP imagine if you found a golden orb, which translates as a code for an item. So even if your a casual nab like myself, or a uber twitch whore, you could stand abiet a tiny chance of winning a "X or Y" price, or in-game microstanctions.
I sure would like to win some goodies. Too bad I suck at racing :'( Still, there's a tiny chance, so I'm in!
Yes, this will be very interesting to see how it develops. If there is going to be other class in top 5 other than duelist I will be genuinely surprised, then again Condemned with shadow or Goratha with marauder can pull it off I guess.
ProjectPT was right.
Last edited by passofexhale on Sep 10, 2013, 7:17:45 AM
Get some roccat lions in the game, to combat those woeful Razor ones..

I have all the gear up for prizes, so I'm not going to race competitively because I can't use it..

Roccat ftw

IGN: Wraewych (81 Fireball Crit Witch) - Selling her Gear in this thread:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/416183
IGN: UnnecessaryPleasantries (81 HS / LS / IB Marauder)
Last edited by Glorious_Lord_Seiryu on Sep 10, 2013, 8:19:12 AM
awesome news :)

i was thinking race reward could be improved (alternate unique are really nice) but we could have some chisels or things like that, never thinked we could have reward like that !

the nice things is everybody can try his luck with the reward for reaching specific level.

very nice GGG !

sorry for my english.

Sucks to be a witch racer.......... why not have one winner per top exp class so at least I would have a chance racing with my main class rather than playing with different class. :(

Anyway this is a good way to promote products from them.
General Racing Guide for Act 1
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/366585
Last edited by Powster on Sep 10, 2013, 8:46:24 AM
Awesome.

I applaud this step towards a more harmonious style of promotion. When I read about short-term leagues and races, long before I started playing PoE, I thought that they were a fantastic opportunity for GGG to partner with other companies without needing to use the dissonant forms of in-game promotion that so many companies do. I'm glad to see you making use of them. Hopefully this is a step not only towards using short-term leagues and/or races for promotion, but also away from using tools like in-world trade mark placement.

Keep up the good work! This makes me feel better about buying more point and/or supporter packs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info