Weekend Races with Roccat Hardware Prizes

Now this is how advertising should be done.

Gz GGG and ty ROCCAT
This is much better than some silly footprints. Yay Roccat!
Berek's Grip Ice Spear
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/780707
Budget Magicfind and/or Hardcore Flame Totem
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1211543
Awesome!!! I'm ready for some football and now some weekend races lol.
Gogo, condemned, deansy, alkazier and so on - show em "how to beat" the duelists...
Gotta agree this kind of advertising serves both the advertiser and GGG better than the solution you settled for with Razer.
IGN : Jovial
I bet all the great racers that quit this season will be back for these events.
IGN: Hybris_the_StormHerald - Nemesis
Season 3 - #3 Marauder - #15 overall points
Season 4 - #2 Marauder - #2 Duelist - #9 overall points
Season 5 - #1 Marauder - #2 Duelist - #20 overall points
"
KoTao wrote:
On the bright side, this is how cross company promotions should be done, and physical prizes are always good stuff.

On the not so bright side, maphack. How bout setting the maps to fixed seeds?

Ill be participating in any case (in the 2-3 i can make); may the best KoTao win!
I havent seen any serious/regular racers using maphacks, though maybe I dont look hard enough. The maps have many tell-tale signs of their topology, I dont even suspect any serious racers would use it (and if they did they would probably get bored of cheating and quit the game)

Though I also agree that I would like more interesting events =P, it made me sad to see them all the same type. (Also re-iterate that one weeks should be more flavourful too, no point playing a boring old school one) I realise that you dont want to get too extreme with the 4 month leagues, you should think of the one weeks as an opportunity to do something a little more fun (like harder than onslaught, but easier than BLAMT)
"
Metronomy wrote:
"
KoTao wrote:
On the bright side, this is how cross company promotions should be done, and physical prizes are always good stuff.

On the not so bright side, maphack. How bout setting the maps to fixed seeds?

Ill be participating in any case (in the 2-3 i can make); may the best KoTao win!
I havent seen any serious/regular racers using maphacks, though maybe I dont look hard enough. The maps have many tell-tale signs of their topology, I dont even suspect any serious racers would use it (and if they did they would probably get bored of cheating and quit the game)

Though I also agree that I would like more interesting events =P, it made me sad to see them all the same type. (Also re-iterate that one weeks should be more flavourful too, no point playing a boring old school one) I realise that you dont want to get too extreme with the 4 month leagues, you should think of the one weeks as an opportunity to do something a little more fun (like harder than onslaught, but easier than BLAMT)

Haven't seen? Well, It'd be funny if they streamed doing it... And ya some seem to really have quit... some are though still reigning on, and although there are no hard facts obviously, saying nobody of the top racers maphacks is just... n/c.
Great. I'm glad you chose 1 hour since it's the most balanced for all classes.
That is a pretty cool promotion idea.

I just wish the top prize was for the number one player of each class to encourage diversity.

Anyway I will be racing with a witch as usual just because racing is so fun.

Thanks GGG.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info