Roccat Series Event 1

This race is the first event in the ROCCAT race series.

For information regarding this event and the ROCCAT series please go here, which explains this event and the series in full.

From the combined results of the series, the top five players by experience receive a full set of ROCCAT gaming gear:

If there is an experience tie, it will be broken randomly.

Any player who reaches at least level 15 in any of the four events is put into a random draw to receive one of five:

Any player who reaches at least level 8 in any of the four events is put into a random draw to receive one of ten:

These races are hardcore (deaths are permanent) but dead characters are still eligible for prizes. For example, if you reach level 9 and die, you can't level up any further on that character, but you still enter the draw for a prize.

Players can only win one prize each. Prizes are awarded from the top of the prize list downwards, so once you've won a prize you're excluded from other ones.
Last edited by GGG_Neon on Sep 10, 2013, 1:53:33 AM
Wow awesome!
@BokheimOP 91 Witch HC
twitch.tv/nofanau
I'm in. This is pretty cool.
So it says that you are still in it for the level 8 and level 15 raffle if you die, but if you die in the top 5 can you still win the top 5 prize, or does that only apply to the 2 raffles?
ก็็็็็็็็็็IGN:Varanice(90 EA Marauder); Aura_Amoureux (8X LL Aurastack Cyclone Scion)
Softore Shop Thread #665265 -Uniques, Race Rewards, Gems, and more.
I also play LLD PvP in SC, and race as Witch or occasionally Scion.
www.twitch.tv/varanice
Sweet cant wait to play afterwork :)
"
Varanice wrote:
So it says that you are still in it for the level 8 and level 15 raffle if you die, but if you die in the top 5 can you still win the top 5 prize, or does that only apply to the 2 raffles?

Dead characters count for all prizes.

So are these regular 1 hour events?
Saturday is gonna be a busy racing day. Woo!

~ Lassitter the Shadow
~ Lassittor ~

Arms wide open, I stand alone. I'm no hero, and I'm not made of stone.
Right or wrong, I can hardly tell. I'm on the wrong side of heaven, and the righteous side of hell.
"
Deadlyxtinct wrote:
So are these regular 1 hour events?

Yes, solo hardcore vents with no other mods.

Is receiving physical prices optional? I would like to do this but not want to get any of the prices.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info