Weekend Races with Roccat Hardware Prizes

These events are outside of our regular Season Four schedule - rather than awarding season reward points, they award physical Roccat hardware prizes.

We're running four one-hour events at different times, so that players can hopefully play in at least one regardless of their timezone. The results of all of the events are combined and the highest character from each account is considered.

The events are at: (click through for times in your timezone)

From the combined results, the top five players by experience receive a full set of Roccat gaming gear:

If there is an experience tie between players, it will be broken randomly.

Any player who reaches at least level 15 in any of the four events is put into a random draw to receive one of five:

Any player who reaches at least level 8 in any of the four events is put into a random draw to receive one of ten:

This means that players who play in multiple events do receive a small advantage (the ability to try to get a better result the second time), but it's certainly possible to win a large or small prize by just entering one event if you're skilled or lucky.

These races are hardcore (deaths are permanent) but dead characters are still eligible for prizes. For example, if you reach level 9 and die, you can't level up any further on that character, but you still enter the draw for a prize.

Players can only win one prize each. Prizes are awarded from the top of the prize list downwards, so once you've won a prize you're excluded from other ones.

Players should not enter with multiple accounts to have more chances to win. We will disqualify any entrants who do this.

Grinding Gear Games employees may enter the events but are not eligible for prizes. Our decisions regarding prize awarding are final.

Roccat will ship the prizes out to you at their expense. We'd like to thank them for their extremely generous contribution of the prizes. I haven't added up how much it all costs, but it's clearly many thousands of dollars plus shipping and they're giving it directly to our community.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Sep 12, 2013, 10:47:17 PM
This is quite cool if I do say so myself.

Grats Duelists on your gaming gear!
IGN: Aux
Last edited by Aux on Sep 10, 2013, 1:58:55 AM
Wow that's pretty cool.

Whats up with all those hardware companies working together with GGG lately?
Awesome.
"
KenshiD wrote:
Wow that's pretty cool.

They probably got some attention when they bought bulk for the new office.
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
"
KenshiD wrote:
Wow that's pretty cool.

They spot an awesome game and AMAZING company!
Silver Kiwi is best kiwi!
Nice one guys. Now its time to race again ;D.
♠RaGoN♦
Awesome prizes. Love it! Got my eye on that headset. It's a long shot but I'll race anyways.
Last edited by BEASTFSHO on Sep 10, 2013, 2:08:21 AM
Great!
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
so these races, what are they, besides lasting 1 hour?

solo, party, turbo, blamt,... ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info