0.11.5c Patch Notes and 1.0.0 Teaser

"
Chris wrote:
Work on 0.11.6 started today, which is a patch being produced mostly by Rory

Let's hope he accidentally some of it. Things get interesting when Rory accidental.
Casually casual.

I am new to PoE and the game is very good !! I have a question : when open beta ends and 1.0 comes, what will happen to our accounts, characters etc. ? All players will have to start with new characters on level 1 or it is planned to keep old ones?
"
HolySmite wrote:
I am new to PoE and the game is very good !! I have a question : when open beta ends and 1.0 comes, what will happen to our accounts, characters etc. ? All players will have to start with new characters on level 1 or it is planned to keep old ones?

You keep all characters, items, etc. Full skill respec for all characters (From what I hear)
"So I've been exiled to this forgotten land of disease? I will show them what respect I deserve!"
www.twitch.tv/MythicalPlatypus
The Ancient Library Ruins in the city of Sarn...thanks Chris!
Beta Member Since 2010
Will there ever be a cinematic video or something like that?
Nice. I'm looking forward to test the fuck out of Act3x on alpha :)
Since I'm sick of listening to the "teaser music" that was in the game files ;D
Sweeping Maid
Last edited by nzrock on Sep 9, 2013, 6:05:33 AM
Why does the final dot in Chris' post links to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Library?

Edit
"
Kaweechelchen wrote:
Anyone noticed the last dot of the post is linked to wikipedia's "library" atricle?

Note to self: read all posts before posting not after.
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
Last edited by ignarsoll on Sep 9, 2013, 6:22:35 AM
I wish that we can upload our avatars, i find the game awesome, especialy now that im returning to play after months passed. Thank you Chris and GGG for you effort!
I Am a Ninja
Nice and thx for an awesome game :)
YOUR BRINGING CAIN BACK TO LIFE! jkjk i know but scripture =D made me think of him XD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info