0.11.5c Patch Notes and 1.0.0 Teaser

Dead guy = gemling ? ezomyte? dominus?
Anyone noticed the last dot of the post is linked to wikipedia's "library" atricle?
Last edited by Kaweechelchen on Sep 9, 2013, 3:45:25 AM
"
Kaweechelchen wrote:
Anyone noticed the last dot of the post is linked to wikipedia's "library" atricle?

you are a bloody genius! hadn't realised that! cheeky chris...
"
Kaweechelchen wrote:
Shhh... Skills that are noisy will attract the dreaded Librarian Guardins of Sarn.
Chris Wilson: "Today was the proudest day of my life."
"
Morgoth2356 wrote:
"
Sonnac wrote:
It's strange that 1.0 is out in a little more than a month and that picture and the face that we get "act 3x" (what ever that includes) is all you can tease. I know more about games that comes out in more than a year. It's really hard to be exited just because you keep saying that it's going to be awesome (who wouldn't say that about his own game?).

First of all, you don't know more about games that comes out in more than a year as you can already play all content available in free open beta for months now, so how can you say you know less from PoE than this forthcoming games ? And it's not like they say "it's going to bo awesome" and we would just have to trust them just like that, as act3x won't be a total different game than what we are already playing.

I'm sorry, fanboy. I didn't know people weren't entitled to different opinions.

Let me reword my statement so even you can grasp my meaning. I know more about new content coming to older games than I do about 1.0. And I believe that's not only strange but a very poor marketing strategy.
Last edited by Sonnac on Sep 9, 2013, 4:15:31 AM
"
dlrr wrote:
"
Kaweechelchen wrote:

you are a bloody genius! hadn't realised that! cheeky chris...

^this. I completely over looked that. :3
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, it is that we are powerful beyond measure.
"
We're still six weeks out from deploying 1.0.0

That can confirm the date of 23rd october, giving credit to this article

Also, chris saying a free full repsec at release is also giving some hope towards a new class!

I'm scared and excited a the same time! :)
"
Sonnac wrote:

I'm sorry, fanboy. I didn't know people weren't entitled to different opinions.

Let me reword my statement so even you can grasp my meaning. I know more about new content coming to older games than I do about 1.0. And I believe that's not only strange but a very poor marketing strategy.

Eh, no one said you cannot voice your own opinion. But if you're going to do that, then people can refute your opinion too. You can't complain about people refuting the stuff you post here.
I'm so excited!! :)
Looks like a dead gemling, mebbe in the Sceptre of God. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info