Inscribed Ring: Mana
00%
Iron Ring: Life Leech
2121%
Gold Braid: Fire Resistance
00%
Jade Loop: Fire Damage
44%
I think there are no "stock" rings with IAS or ICS, they can be found as enchantment on the rings described in the OP.
-- Shin

A soft(core) Marauder of the Leagues
With 70 results I think it's clear that that some rings are used almost exclusively while others are ignored. I'm not very surprised. This is how I play my own characters. It's clear GGG needs to redo their ring system to make it more diverse and viable for a variety of builds.

Rings should be more generally available and ring effects should scale appropriately with level. A Jade Loop's 1-3 fire damage is pretty much useless by the time you're out of Act 1 Normal. What other features would you like to see in a revised ring system?
Forum Sheriff
While the resistance rings have no votes, I almost always have a couple on hand. I'll put on a cold resist ring when going into the caverns, it helps a lot.
And a ruby ring for areas with the lightning mages. The 10% or so on the fire resist ring generally isn't worth it.

But, the question was which do you use most often. They're very useful but not used most often.
Last edited by Malice on Aug 28, 2011, 11:46:16 AM
"
Sparka wrote:
The spell damage ring I have is called a Fury stone. Havent seen a Power stone yet...

Is 20% spell damage the max for the ring?

17% is perfect.
"
Xapti wrote:
"
Jurge wrote:
Arent you missing some, like:

% to rarity/quantity
Increased attack speed
Faster cast rate

At the moment with my ranger ias and % to rarity is the prefered ones :)
I don't think there's an IAS ring (or amulet), is there? (and the increased cast rate and item rarity and quantity are amulets not rings)
There should be, but as a level 53, I've never seen one (or heard about it until now)

Personally I think that the order the rings and necklaces appear are bad. Some mods also need to be improved. +critical rating for spells should be +critical rating for all damage in my opinion — what's with so many mods (not just the innate ones) helping spells but not attacks? it seems really unfair.

There is :)

Unavailable

Unavailable
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
Jurge wrote:
Unavailable
Unavailable

The +Rarity mod comes from the 'of Plunder' magical modifier. It isn't a base property of the ring. Similarly, the IAS mod comes from the 'of Ease' magical modifier on your other ring.
Forum Sheriff
Last edited by tpapp157 on Aug 28, 2011, 7:26:53 PM
Unavailable

My first found ring.
"
tpapp157 wrote:
"
Jurge wrote:
Unavailable
Unavailable

The +Rarity mod comes from the 'of Plunder' magical modifier. It isn't a base property of the ring. Similarly, the IAS mod comes from the 'of Ease' magical modifier on your other ring.

Ahh i see, thank you for clearing that for me :)
Magic find is the #1 thing I look at. I like me some MF'ing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info