Inscribed Ring: Mana
00%
Iron Ring: Life Leech
2121%
Gold Braid: Fire Resistance
00%
Jade Loop: Fire Damage
44%
Basalt Band for my Marauder, the 80 accuracy rating give me a lot more DPS than 1-5 fire damage or 1-5 lighting damage.

Life Leech is a good option as well.
Joined Closed Beta 20th August 2011
"
Riney wrote:
Basalt Bands. Need that accuracy yo'
Exactly.
Will most likely never get into beta.
Scratch that. (trollface)
I fully realize that your choice of ring will change with class and/or level. The point of the poll is to get a broad feel for ring usage and I think it's doing that quite well. The other point of the poll is to spark some a discussion on a topic that hasn't received much feedback.
Forum Sheriff
voted for lifeleech

for the moment they are good, but i have seen 2%ll as an additional mod on one of those accuracy rings.
But their maxcharlvl seems to be lvl12.
Incase i´m able to craft a ias with +2%ll, i will switch for sure.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
The spell damage ring I have is called a Fury stone. Havent seen a Power stone yet...

Is 20% spell damage the max for the ring?
The res rings are pretty pointless. I know the most interesting thing about jewelery is the level of the item as it dictates what mods you get, but if you're crafting, no one is gonna care too much about 8% fire res.

For the fire/cold damage rings. They're cool in normal, but beyond that they're fairly pointless right? I know they allow you to crit with elemental damage but (and please correct me if I'm wrong) doesn't the effect of the crit differ based on how much damage of that element you're doing? For instance, if I crit with fire damage and a ring that does 1-2 fire damage is my only source, doesn't that mean the burning damage they endure won't be very much?

I'm not saying all implicit mods on jewelry need to stay relevant throughout all difficulties. But if they don't, they're needs to be more rings in game, which I'm sure there will be.

I am a poor freezingly cold soul
So far from where
I intended to go
"
Sparka wrote:
The spell damage ring I have is called a Fury stone. Havent seen a Power stone yet...

I may have made a mistake. Can you confirm and I'll fix it.
Forum Sheriff
Leech rings due to scaling. Basalt is great early game though, but later on 70 accuracy isn't doing a whole lot for you.

I might have to give the edge to Life Leech over mana because I'm not sure if 2% LL can spawn on a Gemmed Band, but I do know 1% ML can spawn on a LL ring ( <3 my dual leech rare ring).
"
tpapp157 wrote:
"
Sparka wrote:

I may have made a mistake. Can you confirm and I'll fix it.

Yes it's a fury stone - I gave you the wrong name initially but corrected myself shortly after
"
Jurge wrote:
Arent you missing some, like:

% to rarity/quantity
Increased attack speed
Faster cast rate

At the moment with my ranger ias and % to rarity is the prefered ones :)
I don't think there's an IAS ring (or amulet), is there? (and the increased cast rate and item rarity and quantity are amulets not rings)
There should be, but as a level 53, I've never seen one (or heard about it until now)

Personally I think that the order the rings and necklaces appear are bad. Some mods also need to be improved. +critical rating for spells should be +critical rating for all damage in my opinion — what's with so many mods (not just the innate ones) helping spells but not attacks? it seems really unfair.
Fresh cakes for all occasions.
Delivery in 30 eons or less
Call 1-800-DOMINUS
Remember - 'Dominus Delivers'
Last edited by Xapti on Aug 27, 2011, 9:26:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info