0.11.5 Patch Notes

"
narg62 wrote:
"
rvh1987 wrote:
R.I.P. EC dischargers nuf said

Good.

Long overdue.

how about dual sporker and all low life build nerf overdue since ... since very begining to be honest.why EC dischargers are geting nerfed before them even is the build is not even in 1/3 so much OP like those ?
"
rvh1987 wrote:
"
"
rvh1987 wrote:
R.I.P. EC dischargers nuf said

Read patch notes before you jump to conclusions.

The number of charges produced by Enduring Cry has been increased at all levels.

9 more per 100 enemies on lv 19 i say its about like 33-35% more in my opinion its a joke and insult, come again what did you said about jumping in to conclusions??

So did you know what they were changing it to? Nope you didn't, as I said don't jump to conclusions, this doesn't mean they won't buff it if its really needed.
@ToNotBeDetermined
"
TehHammer wrote:
~56% more makes up a big part of the nerf to cooldowns, not having to cast twice will be sweet, only getting 1 charge every 4 seconds against bosses when I need them most... painful.

I am getting two charges per every 3 mobs. If only it was 2 charges per mob.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Wow :D
Last edited by Phuoe on Sep 5, 2013, 9:37:40 PM
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
"
TehHammer wrote:
~56% more makes up a big part of the nerf to cooldowns, not having to cast twice will be sweet, only getting 1 charge every 4 seconds against bosses when I need them most... painful.

I am getting two charges per every 3 mobs. If only it was 2 charges per mob.
2 charges per 3 mobs is 66 per 100... I think you're counting wrong. :p
How Fusings Work: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/38585/page/3#p1451934

IGN: TheHammer
"
Quote, “Skills now start fully cooled down upon entering an area. For example, when you enter an area, your traps are immediately ready to use.” End of quote – from the Patch Notes

This is great! Thank You.

However, there is one problem; trappers can no longer use 6 traps at once like they used to if they have two trap gems equipped. As an end-game Trapper, this is not enough damage output for Merciless, and especially now since the on-hit damage has been decreased 20%. Even when the damage decrease of Fire Traps wasn’t in place, my Level 17 Fire Trap damage output was borderline using mediocre gear at around 4.2K.

I think there should be an exception to the rule that if there are two trap gems being used at once, trappers are not affected by, “This may affect your character if you're using multiple copies of the same skill gem.” – from the Patch Notes

Alternative Solution if not the above:

UP the amount of traps a trapper can use by 1 more. Therefore, instead of 3 trap uses, 4 trap uses would be allowed.

Hiya HMG...

Did you happen to see this post about the upcoming changes to traps in general.. these changes are the 1st steps in reworking trap based characters:

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/514428/filter-account-type/staff

"
The balance changes related to cooldowns have been made as the first steps towards the PvP balance we're working on for 1.0.0 as well as upcoming new Trap skills for 0.11.6. Please note that the below patch notes could change by the time the patch is ready.

Do you also realise you can improve traps via the Passive Tree, so that you can:

- increase the number of traps from 3 to 4
- increase the laying speed
- increase the trap trigger radius
- increase the trap duration

Perhaps wait until after the next 0.11.6 patch, and further patch changes, to see the full impact. :D

Cheers HTH
Chris Wilson: "Today was the proudest day of my life."
"
TehHammer wrote:

2 charges per 3 mobs is 66 per 100... I think you're counting wrong. :p

I saw my charge count go from 1 to 3 when I saw three mobs next to me. They were the only mobs in the area. Probably I got the extra EC from block with BoR, but the odds are so damn low.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Sep 5, 2013, 9:42:38 PM
Hey, to all you Dischargers that are salty about the change...

Problem solved.

Spoiler
Had to dig into my standard stash from ripped characters for that :(
Current IGN: twitchtvTheuberelite

http://twitch.tv/theuberelite - I stream sometimes.
Last edited by TheuberClips on Sep 5, 2013, 9:43:14 PM
"
TheuberClips wrote:
Hey, to all you Dischargers that are salty about the change...

Problem solved.

Spoiler
Had to dig into my standard stash from ripped characters for that :(
I'd rather keep my elemental weakness, thanks.
How Fusings Work: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/38585/page/3#p1451934

IGN: TheHammer
Uhm... why does the new patch force Windows to disable Aero themes? It made all my windows themes a bright blue color?? Never did that before.

Also pressing space to close Micro stash causes client to crash

=(
IGN: Orrus, Funishment, Grumblethorpe
Creator of TQ:IT xMax mod: http://tinyurl.com/d5odb5u
Last edited by Orrus on Sep 5, 2013, 9:46:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info