0.11.5 Patch Notes

Here's a diff of the Preliminary 0.11.5 Patch Notes and the 0.11.5 Patch Notes:

• ++ Added a new visual ground effect for Piety's death.
  • ++ Fixed a bug where Zombie life shown on the skill gem tool tip was incorrect.
  • ++ Fixed a bug where global messages would be sent advertising race events outside of their registration period. This was most noticeable with burst events.

SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
"
T_Reich wrote:
"
TDA wrote:
The damage of Fire Trap's burning ground has been increased by 50%.

YOU LIED. FIRE TRAP at level 20+ only got around 40 MORE DAMAGE.

WHY D:

I second that!

Fire trap lvl7:
Was - 22–33 on hit + 15.1 DoT. Now - 21-32 on hit + 22.2 DoT. A 47% DoT increase.

Fire trap lvl9:
Was - 55–83 on hit + 38.5 DoT. Now - 51-76 on hit + 52.8 DoT. A 37% DoT increase.

Fire trap lvl18:
Was - 612–918 on hit + 425.2 DoT. Now - 460-690 on hit + 479.1 DoT. A 13% DoT increase.

A 50% increse in DoT you say, GGG? WHERE?

blantant lies are unacceptable. why isnt fire traps dot fire damage 50% more at lvl 18...there are ppl that really want answers to this.
[quote="Mark_GGG"]damage modifiers don't can currently can't apply to degen.[/quote]
"Getting all life nods on passive tree should give additional survival, not the mandatory basic survival."
.\1.2/
..\3/
[img]http://ertaislament.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/pentavus.jpg[/img]
Hi there,

I'm aware that new patch has corrected amount of zombie life showed on a tooltip but I feel like all my minions (zombies and spectres) has now significantly decreased amount of life. Countless of times I've been farming Lunaris 2 and 3, including Kole. Usually all my zombies can survive Kole fight - with low life left but still. Today I've lost every-single-one of them during this fight. Even yesterday in a 6 people party only one of my zombies has died. On the very end of Lunaris 3 where I can handle all this magic pack standing in front of Piety's teleport pretty easily, now I'm losing almost every minion I have. Furthermore, it seems like life flasks increases life of my minions much more than before. Haven't changed anything in my build or gear since yesterday so it's clear for me that it's not a tooltip info has been changed but amount of life.

Thanks.
Last edited by minstreldesign on Sep 6, 2013, 7:20:56 PM
"
rvh1987 wrote:
R.I.P. EC dischargers nuf said

He is absolutely correct, I am sooo much slower when doing maps. I am a level 84 discharge build with near perfect gear and 20Q gems. Not being able to cast EC twice really sucks and has slowed me down significantly
Last edited by MagneticMan on Sep 6, 2013, 7:11:17 PM
"
Hi there,

I'm aware that new patch has corrected amount of zombie life showed on a tooltip but I feel like all my minions (zombies and spectres) has now significantly decreased amount of life. Countless of times I've been farming Lunaris 2 and 3, including Kole. Usually all my zombies can survive Kole fight - with low life left but still. Today I've lost every-single-one of them during this fight. Even yesterday in a 6 people party only one of my zombies has died. On the very end of Lunaris 3 where I can handle all this magic pack standing in front of Piety's teleport pretty easily, now I'm losing almost every minion I have. Furthermore, it seems like life flasks increases life of my minions much more than before. Haven't changed anything in my build or gear since yesterday so it's clear for me that it's not a tooltip info has been changed but amount of life.

Thanks.

I'll second this, but only for the zombies. My spectres seem unchanged.

I tested using life leech on zombies, which normally is relatively ineffective since their DPS to Life ratio is so skewed. Think of how effective life l Testing today the life leech was exceptionally noticeable. I can only wonder if Zombie life is still broken, just in a different way now.
Last edited by Smodab on Sep 7, 2013, 1:26:40 AM
At the end of the day, no matter how they compensate for the enduring cry. It is crippling the enduring cry discharge, really bad...
IGN: HereticMustDye
Last edited by richardphat on Sep 7, 2013, 12:25:37 AM
First time i play after patch and my zombies are getting rape by elemental dmg ! i use on them minion res and i got purity. Also i was playing this build before 0.11.4 .... my spectre are fine
IGN : Entropistu
Great patch!

I'm still waiting for "gems built into items (ie bringer of rain/soul mantle) may now be given microtransaction effects. (ie, tiki totem on spell totem support in soul mantle) For current and future instances. :D
"Within their deliriousness it's dark, like sojourners of souls they shall embark."
"
Smodab wrote:
"
Hi there,

Thanks.

I'll second this, but only for the zombies. My spectres seem unchanged.

I tested using life leech on zombies, which normally is relatively ineffective since their DPS to Life ratio is so skewed. Think of how effective life l Testing today the life leech was exceptionally noticeable. I can only wonder if Zombie life is still broken, just in a different way now.

Did you read the patch note carefully? They also fixed a bug where zombie were given significant more life than intended.
Alice_of_Wraeclast - Dagger CI Witch
Alice_MadnessReturns - Molten Strike AoF witch
Flavour Build concept taken from Alice: Madness Returns
"
wxyjac wrote:
Did you read the patch note carefully? They also fixed a bug where zombie were given significant more life than intended.

Somehow I missed that part you're talking about so thank you for your response. Everything's clear now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info