Preliminary 0.11.5 Patch Notes

"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
I can't comment on it because part of the fun of being a Diamond/Eternal supporter is being able to leak that info yourself or watch people speculate as they look for it :)

Figure you would say that. The only thing I can do is wait for the patch to come. :3

It's 77 map I believe with pantheon being in the name. I saw a leaked picture online
Chris, you clarified that you will not be able to change a weapons appearance to that of another base item class, so no hammers that look like swords.(which is a great thing) Hopefully that also applies to other equipment slots? Im a huge supporter of character appearance customization, but hope that we wont be able to make a pure es chest look like platemail.
A gigantic unessecary nerf to my single target damage capacity.

This is the sixth patch in a row that somehow manages to nerf exactly that of which I am using.

Everytime I am just as surprised. Because I am not playing a lowlife sporker or using CI.

I wonder when you will finally realize that 75% of the top players plays witches/spellcasters? That they hide behind totems ignoring reflect mechanisms and damage? 90% of the top players uses CI or lowlife because of the way that Vaal pact works, and the fact that you can get twice the amount of ES pool than Life.

The interest in this game is slowy dissipating. My friendlist of 50 is empty. Top players in the new Leagues has already given up, because the game is so unrewarding and progress is non-existant past level 90 and without the use of eternal/exalted orbs.

I can't imagine why you would ever have the drop rate of eternal orbs to be 0.5x the drop rate as exalted. They were "implemented to restore 5-linked items". The only reasonable drop rate is 2x that of Exalted.

The map system is fun, but pointless. It was implemented to generate loot? Yet you will lose far more than you could ever gain if you want to progress. The only reasonable thing to do is to play a MF lowlife sporker, or quit the game for now.

I choose the latter.

Maybe after 100 new microtransactions has been added, you've actually done some REAL balancing, and I can come back to a more enjoyable game. A game where I actually can craft, play different builds that can stack IIR/IIQ equally effective, a game that is balanced so that 90% of the player base doesn't use the exact same builds and gear.
Last edited by Exalton on Sep 3, 2013, 1:23:17 AM
"
Uvne wrote:
Before, it was explained that having multiples of a trap in order to rotate cooldowns was working as intended, because you're increasing uptime while reducing the number of supports you can use. What changed?

I remember it as being a bug (or at least, unintended feature) that is now fixed, but my memory could be wrong. It wasn't planned to work like that, at the very least.

"
Uvne wrote:
Also, you should look into eventually altering the way the Skin Transfer works. If I'm understanding it correctly, both items need to be in the same league, which is a massive waste considering that all the unique race rewards are in the least populated league. Most HC players will be in the ladder leagues with no access to the alternate art items, and most Standard players won't want to devalue the uniques they got from races. Make it so that the item is "absorbed" and put into the microtransaction stash itself as a skin, just like the Eternal "absorbs" the backup of its item. "Reclaim" would then destroy the microtransaction itself and return the item to its home league in a remove-only tab.

I'd really like to solve this also, but it'll take some effort that we don't have time for before Release, unfortunately.

"
Glutton wrote:
Chris, you clarified that you will not be able to change a weapons appearance to that of another base item class, so no hammers that look like swords.(which is a great thing) Hopefully that also applies to other equipment slots? Im a huge supporter of character appearance customization, but hope that we wont be able to make a pure es chest look like platemail.

I believe the armour types are cross-compatible. There's a lot of internal discussion about the merits of this.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Further to the inquiry on sound effects, will the Transmorg MTX stack with what'll be Infernal Weapon effect + Added gore that's already on the weapon? Or will I have to lose one?
IGN: Wraewych (81 Fireball Crit Witch) - Selling her Gear in this thread:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/416183
IGN: UnnecessaryPleasantries (81 HS / LS / IB Marauder)
"
Nastakanoth wrote:
The interest in this game is slowy dissipating. My friendlist of 50 is empty. Top players in the new Leagues has already given up, because the game is so unrewarding and progress is non-existant past level 90 and without the use of eternal/exalted orbs.

Thanks for the feedback. You should check out the game when it's released (later this year), because there are piles of changes that we're making in 1.0.0 that we're not yet ready to introduce into the 0.11.x series of patches.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Nastakanoth wrote:

I wonder when you will finally realize that 75% of the top players plays witches/spellcasters? That they hide behind totems ignoring reflect mechanisms and damage? 90% of the top players uses CI or lowlife because of the way that Vaal pact works, and the fact that you can get twice the amount of ES pool than Life.

+100000
"
Chris wrote:

"
Glutton wrote:

I believe the armour types are cross-compatible. There's a lot of internal discussion about the merits of this.

Thanks much for the quick reply. Not sure I agree with it, but I'm super stoked about getting skins either way.
Hey Chris, where the obligatory troll screen shot? We(I) need it!
"
Chris wrote:
It works on uniques, and I believe it goes both ways. (This means that in PvP we may have to have a way to disable microtransactions so you aren't confused by what you see). You can transfer skins of Demigod items, but the glowy effects/footprints don't go with them. I believe any item from one base type can be transferred to another of that type (helmet, sword, etc).

Thanks. The loss of demigod special effects was expected, of course.

Will HC items destroyed by skin transfer still be restored to HC if the character wearing the reskinned item dies?
IGN: KoTao
Last edited by KoTao on Sep 3, 2013, 1:33:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info