Preliminary 0.11.5 Patch Notes

Stoked for Transmorg.

Quick query though, will the sound effect change for transmorged items?

For example, My Karui maul sounds like a cricket bat when it hits things, whereas my metal hammer had a satisfying 'tink' noise as it cracked skulls..

Will a metal appearance still have a cricket bat (wooden) noise?

I'm hoping no, I like the metallic sound :)

Also, pumped for the Infernal weapon, looking forward to seeing a trailer for it - hopefully it's of similar calibre to the arctic & lightning, they're awesome (just not fitting for my toon)
IGN: Wraewych (81 Fireball Crit Witch) - Selling her Gear in this thread:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/416183
IGN: UnnecessaryPleasantries (81 HS / LS / IB Marauder)
Last edited by Glorious_Lord_Seiryu on Sep 3, 2013, 12:57:42 AM
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
Chris, I am curious about the new unique map. Is the new unique map going to be in the lvl 60s range or in the lvl 70s range? I understand if you do not want to disclose it, but I am kinda curious. :P

I can't comment on it because part of the fun of being a Diamond/Eternal supporter is being able to leak that info yourself or watch people speculate as they look for it :)
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Seems like a decent patch, good to see Shadow rendering has been improved.

Still waiting for 1.0 I guess.
IGN @dime
Chris - since alternate art is now a thing that can be applied to other items, any plans to add more no-stat alternate art items as race rewards? Or if not as rewards, things that you can buy with your earned race points?

You'd still have to buy the skin transfer, but it's a possible vector.
IRON MAN
"
Fixed a case where Hillock could lose his sword.

Is this the awesome bug that would cause the blacksmith to do unarmed leapslams?
Berek's Grip Ice Spear
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/780707
Budget Magicfind and/or Hardcore Flame Totem
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1211543
i would like to see the 3D art of the midnight bargain wand, the spidersilk robe and the bones of ullr boots anytime soon :)
yep, alternate art is very nice (looking forward to it, even tho i dont use any item affected)

but why you decided to create Foxshade art prior to Icetomb? Foxshade is a terrible item i do not even pickup anymore because it sucks so much. who in their right mind will use it? why waste the time creating an art no one will see?
"
Chris wrote:
"
matt41647 wrote:
"
Gravethought wrote:
I don't like skin transfer working on uniques at all btw. I think it makes the items less unique when their art is gonna get plastered on everything.

you still need to have the item you are copying from, and it "destroys" the item while is imprinted so meaning someone cant use their awesome unique while their rare is impersonating its looks so there arent actually any extras of the uniques floating around.

I dunno about you but that seems a fair trade off.

This is our plan, yep.

Item sink MTX you're fucking genious =DDD
"
Chris wrote:
I can't comment on it because part of the fun of being a Diamond/Eternal supporter is being able to leak that info yourself or watch people speculate as they look for it :)

Figure you would say that. The only thing I can do is wait for the patch to come. :3
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Sep 3, 2013, 1:03:51 AM
Before, it was explained that having multiples of a trap in order to rotate cooldowns was working as intended, because you're increasing uptime while reducing the number of supports you can use. What changed?

Also, you should look into eventually altering the way the Skin Transfer works. If I'm understanding it correctly, both items need to be in the same league, which is a massive waste considering that all the unique race rewards are in the least populated league. Most HC players will be in the ladder leagues with no access to the alternate art items, and most Standard players won't want to devalue the uniques they got from races. Make it so that the item is "absorbed" and put into the microtransaction stash itself as a skin, just like the Eternal "absorbs" the backup of its item. "Reclaim" would then destroy the microtransaction itself and return the item to its home league in a remove-only tab.
Last edited by Uvne on Sep 3, 2013, 1:08:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info