Grinding Gear Games Office #3

Hi

Awesome GGG. More hands the merrier.

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
This Game as well as the comapny should grow Much MORE :)
ING @Wost ONS shop: thread/439416
"
Chris wrote:
"
Zaanus wrote:
How much revenue stream do you guys need to support a company of 40+ in terms of where you're at, are the individual micro-transactions cutting it or are you running off supporter packs?

It costs millions of dollars a year. We make enough money from microtransactions and supporter packs to keep the developers paid, servers up and content rolling out at the current pace. Thanks for the support :)

Of course, more sales would be more content and faster changes, but I already feel guilty draining your hard-earned money with stash tab sales as it is!

This posting is another proof of why I love Chris and GGG. It's your humble, honest and essentially human attitude that sets you apart from impersonal, voracious money-soaking giants like Blizzard or EA. This is why it feels good - at least for me - to donate money to you guys. No need to feel bad at all! I will continue to donate something every now and then. In fact, it's been itching me for quite a while now to design a unique of my own... I haven't quite convinced myself yet because it's still quite a monetary leap (but of course incredibly cheap given the work hours GGG puts into implementing such an item) ;)
"
the girl there looks like she's got a

Yep, a G.I.R.L

Guy In Real Life
"
It amazes me that a company your size can make a game as good as path of exile but other companies with huge staffs and multimillion dollar budgets can produce such crap.

Its good to see a company that wants to make a quality game for the sake of making a quality game and not design their games to make as much money as possible, just to make as much money as possible.

Keep up the good work GGG. You are what every gaming company should be.

nuff said!
ign HC: Ek_dank Acct name xDank
spacious!
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Whoever is in that chair must be working very hard :).
Awesome! :)

Already a new patch coming up this week? AWESOME!
Pants of Textile
"
Chris wrote:
"
Zaanus wrote:
How much revenue stream do you guys need to support a company of 40+ in terms of where you're at, are the individual micro-transactions cutting it or are you running off supporter packs?

It costs millions of dollars a year. We make enough money from microtransactions and supporter packs to keep the developers paid, servers up and content rolling out at the current pace. Thanks for the support :)

Of course, more sales would be more content and faster changes, but I already feel guilty draining your hard-earned money with stash tab sales as it is!

Oh snap, you looked at my account didn't you :p
"
Vakirauta wrote:
It's obviously a guy.

If it's a guy, pardon me, but just because there's no 'chest' doesn't mean it's necessarily obvious it's a guy. I've seen plenty of women look like tomboys who wear guy clothes and accessories with hardly any 'chest' and the long hair.

From the side it doesn't really look like a guy. The small chin, nose, the way the eyebrows are shaped, etc. (the way I see it) has all the seeming of a woman's features.

Other than the guy clothes, I don't see what's so obvious.
When game developers ignore the criticism that would improve their game, the game fails.
Just because a game receives a great amount of praise vs. only a small amount of criticism
does not mean to call it a day and make a foolish misplaced assumption that it is perfect.
(me)
Last edited by HeavyMetalGear on Sep 2, 2013, 8:49:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info