Grinding Gear Games Office #3

congrats on the new office! :)
Why do I imagine GGG's office to be the same as the one from the American series "The Office"
these table-legs, are these the posters waiting to be sent to closed beta supporters, hehe?

on a related note: has anybody in middle europe actually received a open beta supporter pack from jinx already?
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
I've waited to hear that: GGG is growing! Grats on the new office, and to the guy playing PoE on the right, may you get your butt off your seat and start working! Whoever it is, I don't want to offend him but I'm jokin'
Another quality ZAP! post.
why a new office when desynch is still not fixed ????

just kidding :)
IGN TylordRampage
I'm glad you've got a bit more room to avoid tripping over each other. But when you're still packed in about twice as densely as the office where I work; I still can't think you really need more space.
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
Congratulations, now... about porting the game to console... :)
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
"
In Path of Exile news, 0.11.5 is coming along well - we're estimating that it'll be deployed on Thursday, NZ time. We'll hopefully have more news later this week about what to expect leading up to release in October.

Finally I've been begging for 1.0 tidbits for weeks. I hope we catch a glimpse of some exciting stuff!
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
What I like about the picture is it's not staged. Forgive me if it's a guy, but when I enlarge the picture the girl there looks like she's got a hint of discontent in her face at a side view. The whole posture is kind of weird but tells a story. Was it something she was thinking about or did the guy on the computer bring up an issue?

Anyway, I am glad to know you guys have a new office. That's really neat.
When game developers ignore the criticism that would improve their game, the game fails.
Just because a game receives a great amount of praise vs. only a small amount of criticism
does not mean to call it a day and make a foolish misplaced assumption that it is perfect.
(me)
Last edited by HeavyMetalGear on Sep 2, 2013, 11:30:51 AM
i truly happy for GGG continued success..
i fear that releasing a broken product might kill the golden goose.
maybe hold the reigns back until the desync beast is killed once for all.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info