Grinding Gear Games Office #3

"
Dragon585 wrote:
Microwave burritos for all!

Don't you mean

"microwave pizza for y'all!" ?
He's covering his skill thing with a piece of paper. NEW SKILLS CONFIRMED/.?!?!?!/1/1/1/1?!?/!/1/1/!/1/ Kappa
"
Chris wrote:

It costs millions of dollars a year. We make enough money from microtransactions and supporter packs to keep the developers paid, servers up and content rolling out at the current pace. Thanks for the support :)

Of course, more sales would be more content and faster changes, but I already feel guilty draining your hard-earned money with stash tab sales as it is!

Man you have to roll out some armour skins, weapon skins, popular skill effect skins as well as many other options to bring the cash in. Of course you've heard it many times but most of the current skills that you provide MTX for aren't that widely used.

For instance today I noticed my tricone helm still maintained the old graphic which is a hood..i actually liked it b/c it looked good with either horns or the spike row...but for w/e ever reason I did the /fixmyhelm ... and was appalled at the new design, no offense. I knew what the tricones looked like but it was way early and it didn't dawn on me. Now being my main helm I used right now I couldn't bare playing with it that way..so I head to the store and get the Skull Helm skin.

Not necessarily relevant but it is....you guys need to roll out some new alternate skins...you know it's money in the bank. Maybe you're holding out as to not tap that income yet... but I certainly would like some new stuff.

Oh and you should run sales on GGGold too. Shit's a little expensive...again no offense...hell I had to get more coin to get the skull... just sayin.
The better question. Why is that man playing the SC2 campaign when he could be helping set up the office?

WE CAN SEEEEEE.
Whoever it was that had the Bundaberg has got good taste!

Spoiler
Your product placement could be improved though. I almost missed it. :P
Congratulations you guys!!

And thanks for making such a great game. I start my first semester of college on tuesday, and I begin my Video Game Art classes over the next week. Playing this game and watching how much care and attention the GGG team puts into every detail, it has inspired me to really give it my all in the coming school years.

Keep up the great work!
lovely =)
IGN:
ePirate

aww nice one :D keep it up!
IGN: OP_Split
GMT +8
Oh, noes! That must be evidence that PoE is DYING! =@[.]@=

...No, wait, It's evidence of that other thing. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
the empire is growing!
my english sux.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info