Let Us Craft The Ultimate Ring

Essentially, I would like to craft a ring like this...

Prefixes:

1. Base Max Life, (Virile Roll) which gives 70-79 Life.
2. Weapon Elemental Damage, (Unleashed Roll), 31-36 WED
3. Base Added Lightning Damage, Arcing Roll, 1-43 Lighting Damage

Suffixes:
1. Base Resist All Elements, (of the Rainbow Roll), 15-16 All Resists
2. Base Chaos Resistance, (of the Exile), 26-30 Chaos Resistance
3. Attack Speed %, (of Ease), 8-10% Attack Speed

--------------------------------------------------------

Questions:
Are there other prefixes or suffixes we should shoot for? Check www.poemods.com for a list.
Is a 100 Exalt budget enough, do you think?
Is this a good idea?
What is the Realm's best ring on HC/SC/Onslaught/Anarchy?
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
Last edited by Daresso on Sep 5, 2013, 8:59:42 AM
Just want to say that max attack speed is 7% and lightning damage can roll higher, cant check it now but i think its like X-7X

E: i want to know the odds for this too
Last edited by sanleon on Aug 30, 2013, 9:29:49 PM
"
sanleon wrote:
Just want to say that max attack speed is 7% and lightning damage can roll higher, cant check it now but i think its like X-7X

E: i want to know the odds for this too

Hi Sanleon,
First off, you may be correct. I am using PoeMods.com for my information. The of Ease Suffix grants 8-10% Attack Speed according to PoEmods.
Attack speed is a really rare stat, would suggest that you try to get it during the alteration phase.
Be much better off selecting a larger group of desirable mod to try to roll. Might even consider a few different "kinds" of ultimate rings to try to roll, as rng will determine which max tiers you might roll with alts.
Yeah everyone has a different ultimate ring

Mine would be a life/phys damage/str/all res/atk speed/WED ring, since most of my ele damage is based off phys damage.
Sauron, is that you?
Shower thought: no two rares are the same. So rares are unique, while uniques are not. On the other hand, uniques are rare, while rares are not.
My ultimate ring would be like that: (Life ranger)

Prismatic ring or gold ring

+79 Life
+6-72 Lightning dmg
+16% all res
+20% IIQ
+50% IIR (24%+26%)

Attack speed from Suffix doesn't sound well to me, it's only 7% (2 small skill points), many Suffixes seem to be underpowered, like IAS or cold/fire/light % damage or cast speed. Best suffixes are resistance rolls, accuracy rating (for some builds), stats (for some builds especially if you miss them) and mana regen (for some builds), MF suffixes look superior to me. On the other hand almost all prefixes could be very good depends on build.

PS. WED prefix is good if you don't have any nodes which increases elemental damage (like projectile damage), if you have many of them, I'm quite sure flat ele damage would be always better (exluding some builds which convert 100% of PD to elemental).

Last edited by CookieVortex on Aug 31, 2013, 7:16:21 PM
I wish you goodluck with your endeavours.
bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info