Razer Footprints Promotion

I don't get why people are crying about razer saying there stuff brakes. I've never had something from razer break. Maybe you should take more care with your shit.
"
Ivanhowke wrote:
"
elwindakos wrote:
"
Ivanhowke wrote:
I own razer keyboard 2 mice and headphones. ( all but the keyboard not functioning for more than few months but still good impression from razer products )

I have supported GGG by buying MTX a lot.

No more .

Better call Pepsi , cuz by the looks of the other supporters you are going to need it.

You are not entitled then when you also dont give reasons.So guess who can go and do what you said :)

OHO u edited so fast,good for you,you would be in probation probably.

GN: Egveen
Last edited by Henry_GGG on August 30, 2013 12:00 PM

Yes I edited fast...
Well i was pretty pissed ye , sry for being rude .
And entitled for what ? i dont want ANYTHING . I didnt even get supporter title in forum cuz i didnt use the new system . I WAS HOPING to get what GGG promised in the first place thought .
I leave to you to guess what , but ill hint that this is not it .

What GGG promised that they broke their promice for?Can you please enlighten me?
Bye bye desync!
"
Selky62 wrote:
I know people from all over the world play this game, so I'm not surprised to see that some don't like the idea of talking against GGG, but where I'm from, you're voice and your opinion and yours and yours alone, and you should be free to express it. If this backlash causes GGG to think twice about a Mountain Dew or Verizon promotion, then what is the harm? Voices are mean't to be heard, not silenced.

Some people here seem to have the mistaken notion that because PoE uses a free-to-play microtransaction business model, players and supporters have no justification to voice any criticism, or that doing so is "petty" or "bitchy". To me, the criticism shows that we have a contingency of the player base who actually gives a damn about the game.
I saw a few mentions about Razer and their products. I've had 2 keyboards and probably gone through 3 mice ($100.00 each). Not because I chose to buy more but had to repeatedly replace them because they simply do not hold up. Nothing compared to say Logitech.

Shame too b/c I really liked the look and feel of their stuff...but if it brakes it's no use. Now that's not to say this software is very cool. I'm going to try it out for sure and see how it goes.

I also like the idea they have of storing all your HMI's programming/settings to their cloud...pretty innovative.

Alas...free cool ass green footprints!
OH MY GOD....after going back through you guys are seriously bitching and crying b/c these are a sort of in-game advertising.... WTF is wrong with you people.... this game is FREE... COSTS NOTHING... free to download and free to play. How on god's green earth do you propose that the boys at GGG make money?

If they partner with a company and put in their items as advertising....and it keeps their doors open and working.. then by all means partner the fuck up and let me see if I want to download the MTX from that venture.... if not no biggie.. if I do the freaking awesome I just got some free shit and MAYBE found out about some cool new tech or gadgets or w/e..

Some of you people seriously need to grow the fuck up and get over yourselves.

Thanks Chris for the cool freaking footprints... well thanks GGG and Razer!
"
CanHasPants wrote:
Yeena is not not texting on her new Nokia while you talk to her, Piety isn't fleeing Sins in a Nissan

I would find some extra dough for more supporter packs if I knew that there was a "Piety's Nissan" patch in the works. And maybe they could add in new character voice clips/advertisements after Piety drives out of places instead of teleporting.

"It doesn't matter how far you drive in the comfort of your luxurious all leather interior, Piety. I'm coming for you."
"Even with 30mpg highway, there's few gas stations in Wraeclast, Piety."
"Top Safety Ratings? Good. I love a challenge."

etc, etc
I think that this kind of promotion is a VERY good way for Razor to get their name out and us PoEler to get cool shiny stuff.

Every town last night was filled with Razor footprints.

I salute GGG and Razor for this awesome promotion!
I use.. about 5 steps and take it out.. also the guy from the razor page... WTF , isin't play at all and don't know nothing from the game...

"ehh yep sure this is a .... argp.. like diablo 3.." WTF in that moment I take is head and smash into his lovely keyboard XD

about the prints.. please GGG don use the "we don't have a voice chat so..."... maybe some black green weapon effect.. buy print logos on the floor... to much for me.. :S
Wise words buff -> balance <- nerf , need to happen , deal with it
Hum, I am divided on this one. While I understand the need to promote the game with solid partners, I am not sure Razer was the best. Worst money spent in hardware in my life so that's that and support while reactive couldn't care less. Just for that last piece, I think GGG support seems much better and has a total different philosophy.
:D
but I love POE anyway :)and I support it with packs
IGN: Megawipe

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info