Razer Footprints Promotion

"
fLekkZ wrote:
Srsly? Windows XP not allowed to get it?

First the Patch Problems with Windows XP now this shit?

I guess you guys going the wrong way, i hope you got enough $$$ ...

Doesn't work with Win 98 either >:)
IGN: WalterSobchekk
Its official... People bitch and complain about anything and everything
"
git67 wrote:
"
k0do wrote:
I guess its too late now, but I'd really appreciate it if you guys just didnt wear the foot prints

really dont want to see this stuff spread in game

Please Devs if you're reading this see the posts and don't endorse brands in such an obvious way.

I know it doesn't change the gameplay much in the sense of things like combat, meta-game and economy.

But it DOES take away immersion if you see a player running around in your group with razer footprints.

And one of the things I LOVE about POE is the immersion and art style of the world you created. Please don't lose sight of that.

[edit: could be keen for a path of exile synapse addon]

Gotta agree with this. Although i have my own bias against Razer ( As a member of OCN ), I think it doesnt fit in the game. Just looking at the front page i get all sorts of mixed feelings. If only it was optional to see them...
Last edited by Shadowness_ on Aug 29, 2013, 10:18:48 PM
"
baadgeek wrote:
Its official... People bitch and complain about anything and everything
There is a link to poe on the main page of Razor website. This could bring mew people to the game. I think this partnership will benifit both Razor and PoE.

more people need to know about this great game and they need to get the word out about PoE before the big release.

They need to market theyre game somehow and they don't have huge budgets, So i guess they have to make these kind of compremise

Last edited by thefredz on Aug 29, 2013, 10:32:56 PM
How long till we see exalts in the mtx shop?

"
boof wrote:
btw kicking anyone I see with these out of the party

I like the cut of your jib.
IGN: KoTao
I don't see the problem here. GGG does not recieve monthly payment from players yet they have to pay for all the servers and employees not to mention costs for running an office etc.
I'm glad GGG is doing what they can to keep up financially, I wouldn't care even if you gave the characters a Coca Cola T-shirt. Anything that keeps this game alive is good.
vaal or no balls
"
ElNino wrote:

it's a matter of principle! for exemple,why GGG doesnt give other effect for us for free?

You were saying?
[Removed]
Now you're complaining about FREE fluff shit that doesn't influence you in any way - don't want it? Don't use it!

It's not like the 'ads' are splashing all over the game, it's player's choice to use them if they like the graphic style.

[Removed]
Last edited by Bex_GGG on Aug 29, 2013, 10:53:45 PM
lol really? ingame advertisment for products now.. thats pretty damn stupid and sad imo. Totally ruins immersion to see things like that ingame.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info