The Endless Ledge

Thank you for not making this the signature. That was the mistake you made with descent, and I am glad to see you are learning from that.

Would be nice to see some pack size standardization as well. Relying on pack size RNG made Descent an absolute nightmare for a competitive racer.

Looking forward to this race though, looks like it's gonna be great fun!
IGN: Hybris_the_StormHerald - Nemesis
Season 3 - #3 Marauder - #15 overall points
Season 4 - #2 Marauder - #2 Duelist - #9 overall points
Season 5 - #1 Marauder - #2 Duelist - #20 overall points
Last edited by Hybriis on Aug 27, 2013, 1:54:46 PM
HI GGG

HOW ABOUT A SFL(Self Found League)?
Self Found League 90+ pages in suggestion forum...

SFL (suggested)GUIDE LINES: 1)No Trades with other players. 2)Increase orb drops(to allow more crafting) not item. 3)No MF rolls on blue and yellow items except for implicit gold jewerly, IIR/IIQ world drop support gems, uniques. 4) Parties allowed but no loot allocation timer(what drops for you is yours alone)

SFL could last 4 months and at the end all characters and items are erased so there would be no influx to the ''precious'' economy...I want to experience the game GGG not the trading over inflated grind house.

I think if anything a SFL would give GGG valuable data about their game.

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
Last edited by Finkenstein on Aug 27, 2013, 1:46:53 PM
Can we party in this plz?
Finest Hardcore Gaming Guild ~Soldiers of the Wasteland~ sotwguild.com
Yey Looking forward to it all
King AuStin .... the only king in Scotland
"
Finkenstein wrote:
HI GGG

SFL (suggested)GUIDE LINES: 1)No Trades with other players. 2)Increase orb drops(to allow more crafting) not item. 3)No MF rolls on blue and yellow items except for implicit gold jewerly, IIR/IIQ world drop support gems, uniques. 4) Parties allowed but no loot allocation timer(what drops for you is yours alone)

SFL could last 4 months and at the end all characters and items are erased so there would be no influx to the ''precious'' economy...I want to experience the game GGG not the trading over inflated grind house.

cheers

I've been playing PoE self-found off/on for 2 years.

- Orb drops do not need to be increased. The orbs need to work when used, not be the current gambling system they are.

- You say no MF rolls on gear except for the implicit mods, I say leave the items alone. I'm always on the lookout for great gear that also has an +IIQ/IIR affix. Don't ever really find it, but I'm always looking for it.

- You can experience self-found now if you have the discipline to not trade with anyone. However, I do admit that when in you are in need of an upgrade, the gambling system gets frustrating quick. When you blow all your currency and fail, it's sucks knowing you could have outright traded for what you needed and had 90% of your currency/wealth left over. But, I always gamble and lose. Last night alone I blew 4 chaos, 5 alchemy, 4 scouring trying to craft a better mediocre belt and failed. For that, I could have bought a really good belt.
Amazing, cannot wait for this!

I fucking love the ledge.

Can you make A4 just one huge ledge please.

Thanks.
"
Galtrovan wrote:
"
Finkenstein wrote:
HI GGG

cheers

I've been playing PoE self-found off/on for 2 years.

- Orb drops do not need to be increased. The orbs need to work when used, not be the current gambling system they are.

- You say no MF rolls on gear except for the implicit mods, I say leave the items alone. I'm always on the lookout for great gear that also has an +IIQ/IIR affix. Don't ever really find it, but I'm always looking for it.

- You can experience self-found now if you have the discipline to not trade with anyone. However, I do admit that when in you are in need of an upgrade, the gambling system gets frustrating quick. When you blow all your currency and fail, it's sucks knowing you could have outright traded for what you needed and had 90% of your currency/wealth left over. But, I always gamble and lose. Last night alone I blew 4 chaos, 5 alchemy, 4 scouring trying to craft a better mediocre belt and failed. For that, I could have bought a really good belt.

That sounds so fun!
ॐ "Metal Gear!?!?!?" ॐ
Onslaught: FixinToDie + Awnslot
Oh man i love ledge farming and now this damnnn cant wait :D
"
Hybriis wrote:
Thank you for not making this the signature. That was the mistake you made with descent, and I am glad to see you are learning from that.

Would be nice to see some pack size standardization as well. Relying on pack size RNG made Descent an absolute nightmare for a competitive racer.

Looking forward to this race though, looks like it's gonna be great fun!

^^^^
Viva la GGG!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info