how do you join this event ?
Wow it's look awesome, nice work thx.

"
Jute5 wrote:
how do you join this event ?

Its a race, 30min befor it's start you can create a char in this event,

Mouse Click your name at the top left to see the day and hour of the race
Last edited by keta on Aug 28, 2013, 6:58:42 AM
Racetype looks awesome, we are not bound to specific classes with the distribution of the skills anymore ;-) finally a quick start for a cleave shadow, instead of making a duelist to get cleave, and then make a shadow...
Amazing, can't wait. We would really like to see more cutthroat leagues as well, but one thing at a time, I suppose.
I'm kind of new at this, so bear with me. when the race is over will the chars that we made revert to standard or are we allowed to make standard anarchy, hardcore, etc runs that will revert to those ladders?
Seems like a good race-type. Ledge is to me the best type of map!
"Axe bad! Fix please!"
i luv the ledge in general and would like to see some form of endless area just to grind on.
[quote="Mark_GGG"]damage modifiers don't can currently can't apply to degen.[/quote]
"Getting all life nods on passive tree should give additional survival, not the mandatory basic survival."
.\1.2/
..\3/
[img]http://ertaislament.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/pentavus.jpg[/img]
"
symban wrote:
I have a noob question as a new player;

I know that event characters are for event only, and they are deleted once the event is done.
So does my achievements in this event reflect to my characters in the normal game (for example I play on anarchy server)? if so how (like will they be placed ins tash or something?)

That's not true.

Only Descent races, and I imagine also this new Endless Ledge races, are they throw away characters where you cannot keep them after the race.

In all other race types if your character is alive at the end of the race it is transferred to Hardcore along with inventory and stash. If it dies during the race it is immediately transferred to standard and the contents of the stash is transferred to hardcore at the end of the race.
Last edited by Qiox on Aug 28, 2013, 11:53:52 PM
That actually looks awesome I'm already theorycrafting some builds for it
what do you think about a lvl 17 CI witch? :D
IGN: JayKayRQ
aaand RIP
Hardcore 4 life
"
oosrvebr wrote:
are we allowed to make standard anarchy, hardcore, etc runs that will revert to those ladders?

no choice; all (regulary*) events are based on hardcore, and all chars alive after the end will rejoin there.

(*some (most?) Cut-Throat events were done in softcore/standard mode)
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Last edited by Mr_Cee on Aug 29, 2013, 4:23:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info