ELE LIGHTNING STRIKE - ALL T16s, Shaper, Uber Atziri, HOGM, Chayula, Elder

any one? can tell me the average damage with out BoR and with a 5L chest instead?

i intend to start with this build next season but i wont be able to buy BoR nor 6L chest, so im wondering if the DPS is still viable with out it?! otherwise ill find an other build less costly to start with
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
imo , without BoR , you had lower block ratings , no blind , and roughly 50 - 100 hp less from gears , unless you can afford both 90hp on head and body armour .. which isn't a big difference .. a 5L instead is not that mana consuming , cmiiw it's around 50-56 mp / double strike for a 5L , but on a 7L it's around 76mp / double strike ..
And before upgrading your BoR , the first you are planning out are your resist , are you gonna use Rathpith's Globe or are you going the usual 1000+ evasion shield with all res + res + hp and 70-75% Spell block from rainbowstriders + lazhwar combo , 2nd thing you will encounter before getting BoR , is the mana efficiency , after you change to BoR , can you sustain double strike mana cost which is 70 - 76 on 7L .. that's so far what i learn when i started using this build ~~

Thanks Tiurakh , this build is great to farm solo ... since on my timezone i don't have the required time to go out doing party farming with culler and such , i would need to slowly grind my way ~
"
xenochaos1 wrote:
any one? can tell me the average damage with out BoR and with a 5L chest instead?

i intend to start with this build next season but i wont be able to buy BoR nor 6L chest, so im wondering if the DPS is still viable with out it?! otherwise ill find an other build less costly to start with

hi xeno, I thought you were already using build =). Someone posted their DPS in 5 link a page or so back. I can test for you this weekend with tabula. A lot obviously depends on your weapon and gear you have giving +physical damage; level as well.
Hi guys, i just started this build today and maked this gear:

But i only have problem, my base stats dps is 2k and atack speed is 3.05

What is problem? i see guy have 8atack speed and 13k base dps

i need help. thanks

Passive trhee
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAtAEfgSxBukILgkhDkgRLxGWFfAa2xutG8ghAyP2JpUnYTB8MgE4ljpYOrM94j7PQzFHfkjuSn1MYE4qUUdT31VLVvpY21pIW69eE2HiZU1l8GXxZ6Bte25pdK507XiueUh9dX8rhNmE74cZh3aH24hrjb-QCpStlWaZK5mamyabg5uNpn-nNKvFrK-v67Gzshm1SLZBtve3F7fTu3y9gb3mvqfDhs3qz3rS6tN-1orXy9o921XdDd7244TndOeR6NbrFOtj7UHuDu967_D5Y_zF_ro=

im at lvl 87
Last edited by siclop7 on Jan 10, 2014, 4:03:21 PM
Hi Siclop you need to make sure you are using the display for Double Strike, not auto attack. On character information screen there is a row with icons for your different skills - choose icon for double strike.

EDIT:
I also just noticed you are using Cyclone. Best links to use with Cyclone are: Added Fire Damage, Concentrated Effect, LGOH, in the Bringer of Rain
Last edited by Ceryneian on Jan 10, 2014, 8:59:02 PM
"
Safo wrote:
Hello,

I am lvl 70 and trying this build. I had big problems with mana leech. I could have 6% mana leech, bud speed of leeching does not allow me to attack continuously. It was too slow, so i was searching for solution for this problem. One solution is blood magic. But it takes 1 important slot in your main skill and consumes much life.

Then I found this:

I think, it is great ring for this build. No more mana problems anymore, it can leech 60 mana for one double attack with multistrike to only one monster. Other adventage is life leech. You dont need life gain on hit gem or life leech gem. And if you take life on hit gem, your life leeching is incredible. At the end, 50% reduced curse effect. So great for maps. You are much stronger in maps with curses like temporal chain, elemental weakness, enfeblee and others. Disadventages are clear, no life from 2 ring slots and small amount of resistances. But i can still be at 75% resistances with this ring. What do you think about this?

hi safo Thanks for the suggestion - this ring has come up about 3 times before in the thread and is great for those who do not have any resistance issues. It is already in the guide under Rings section =). I agree with you, this ring is great and the life gain on hit with LGOH gem becomes insane, only issue as mentioned is balancing resistances.
Last edited by Ceryneian on Jan 10, 2014, 7:22:23 PM

100,000 views!!! And nearing 500 posts!!

Thanks so much to everyone using the build and discussing the guide! Special thanks to everyone for suggestions and ideas for trying variations of this build.

Thanks also to mGravitus, Alexlulz, Tapeh, Pudah, and all others (you know who you are =) )

Again credits to Aimlessgun for creating one of the first melee Rangers that used evasion and which inspired me to start a melee ranger.
Last edited by Ceryneian on Jan 10, 2014, 7:59:32 PM
Thanks Ceryneian my fault, i only have 6.5dps unbuferred 11.5k buffed with hatred

i changed my axe to more low speed 1.8 to 1.4 same dps
not fixed 100% mana issue but help, my only problem is dps, long time to clear maps

gear

i have more 10ex to speend in gear, what to do? i really need more dps to fix mana issue and clear maps more fast, more best axe is not viable for me its so expensive,i need help thx

Passive three current lvl 87
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAtAEfgSxBukILgkhDkgRLxGWFfAa2xutG8ghAyP2JpUnYTB8MgE4ljpYOrM94j7PQzFHfkjuSn1MYE4qUUdT31VLVvpY21pIW69eE2HiZU1l8GXxZ6Bte25pdK507XiueUh9dX8rhNmE74cZh3aH24hrjb-QCpStlWaZK5mamyabg5uNpn-nNKvFrK-v67Gzshm1SLZBtve3F7fTu3y9gb3mvqfDhs3qz3rS6tN-1orXy9o921XdDd7244TndOeR6NbrFOtj7UHuDu967_D5Y_zF_ro=
Last edited by siclop7 on Jan 10, 2014, 9:09:19 PM
"
siclop7 wrote:
Thanks Ceryneian my fault, i only have 6.5dps unbuferred 11.5k buffed with hatred

i changed my axe to more low speed 1.8 to 1.4 same dps
not fixed 100% mana issue but help, my only problem is dps, long time to clear maps

gear

i have more 10ex to speend in gear, what to do? i really need more dps to fix mana issue and clear maps more fast, more best axe is not viable for me its so expensive,i need help thx

Passive three current lvl 87
Spoiler

Hi, yes if you want to clear faster you should aim for 300+ physical DPS on axe.

I also just noticed you are using Cyclone in Bringer of Rain - try swapping Multistrike for Added Fire Damage, and Melee Splash for Concentrated Effect - you will get a lot of DPS from this with Cyclone. This will also help you on mana because the Concentrated Effect has same mana multiplier as Melee Splash, whereas Added Fire Damage has multiplier of 130% vs. 180% for Multistrike. Your attack speed will also drop without Multistrike, which will help you more with mana. Get the Slice and Dice axe node - the increased accuracy gives you a lot of damage.

If you still want more DPS - try using gear that gives + physical damage (i.e. Meginord's Girdle, rings etc.) - it will be harder to balance resistances though.
Last edited by Ceryneian on Jan 10, 2014, 9:37:42 PM
i tried gained more 3k dps, but mana issue is unplayabe =/, i think this build is good only
for soultaker
Last edited by siclop7 on Jan 10, 2014, 10:12:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info