ELE LIGHTNING STRIKE - ALL T16s, Shaper, Uber Atziri, HOGM, Chayula, Elder

Hi, have some question about your build:
1)What gear do you use now?(screenshot defence)
2)I have problem whith kill trio(not Uber) - it`s easy to kill first A'alai,but can`t kill secondary Cyclone guy,becouse he always go away and Dual Strike guy facetank me and here i have 1-2 RIP.You recommended secondary kill Dual Strike guy,how to do that?
3)I have problem whith small Flameblast,he deal 80-90% dmg of my life and so fast blow,how to dodge it or what tips do?
4)Problem whith split,becouse have small AOE and some of mobs heal Atziri,maybe have some special position for it?
5)May u update video with kill deffault Atziri?

My gear
Spoiler

I have 4000+hp|8000+EVA|34k dps
P.S. Sorry,my English so bad.
ok, for whoever that is using this build and is suffering for survivability,
although i'm not really a pro on this build, but here are some of my experiences.

at lower level especially during 70+ to 85 level, it's better to take the iron reflexes in the tree 1st..as cheap flask like jade flask of reflexes will help u boost ur armour..lower chance to get 1 shot by mobs..

that will help alot on survivability and will actually help u through the maps.
at this level im still carrying a mana flask around...and yes, u will need it..
i started to take off my mana flasks when i have higher physical damage, that will probably be around level 85+ i guess...then u can take away the iron reflexes nodes and goes to your dmg and boost your eva..

it's ideal that you can get a really high eva chest with good life and res, and with rat's nest that gives good amount of eva, u probably wont have to worry bout the rest gears for eva..

anyway, for me, instead of choosing rathpith, i chose Great old one's with 12% spell block chance, because i realized rathpith gives so much spell damage and i probably won't need it, but great old one's give attack speed as well, 60 maximum life and 12% block chance...so....u choose yourself=)

anyway, good luck to everyone here=)

my life is around 4.5k, evasion rating 8300, 43% eva,
with rumi's block chance 64%, spell block 30%...

i'm not too sure if that's good enough, but it kept me up until level 89, and going to 90 now=)
Last edited by aMIgolala on Sep 22, 2015, 7:51:10 AM
Since Shav's is now less rare, here is a build for those wanting to play low-life. Or for those who are just bored.

LOW-LIFE LIGHTNING STRIKE

IMPORTANT!: This is for projectiles. Also, please this is NOT for beginners.

If you want to do melee, I think CI will be better to get more ES and use Melee Damage on Full Life.

Also note: this is made for WITCH. Scion/Shadow/Ranger can still do.

Tree:

Lots of projectile damage:
- Spell damage conversion with CoE. I put a lot of spell damage on the tree - this will buff the projectiles similar to projectile damage nodes.
- Bonus spell damage per power charge
- Alchemist

Gear:
- Shav
- CoE
- Amulet with spell damage//phys damage//ES//crit
- Shield with spell damage
- Accuracy on rings

Warnings:
- You will need strength and dexterity and way to combat stun - use Lioneye's Paws for this. May need to grab more strength and dex on tree depending on your gear.
- Mana and life leech will come from CoE
- Getting frozen may be a problem

Key Auras:
On life: Discipline + Clarity that can fit
On mana: Hatred + Herald of Ash

If you want more auras - use Prism Guardian shield instead of a spell damage shield.

Last edited by Ceryneian on Sep 23, 2015, 4:07:17 PM
"
CSI_UA wrote:
Hi, have some question about your build:
1)What gear do you use now?(screenshot defence)
2)I have problem whith kill trio(not Uber) - it`s easy to kill first A'alai,but can`t kill secondary Cyclone guy,becouse he always go away and Dual Strike guy facetank me and here i have 1-2 RIP.You recommended secondary kill Dual Strike guy,how to do that?
3)I have problem whith small Flameblast,he deal 80-90% dmg of my life and so fast blow,how to dodge it or what tips do?
4)Problem whith split,becouse have small AOE and some of mobs heal Atziri,maybe have some special position for it?
5)May u update video with kill deffault Atziri?

My gear
Spoiler

I have 4000+hp|8000+EVA|34k dps
P.S. Sorry,my English so bad.

Hi buddy.

1) I'm not playing PoE anymore. I put my last gear on the 1st page 1st post. Usual stats were ~4K life, ~70%ish blocks, ~35-40% ev I think
2) Are you using projectile version? If so - you need to kill fire guy 2nd - he is very fast so you don't want to leave him to last when he gets even faster. You want to use your movement speed and range advantage to hit these guys without getting hit. Use Rat's Nest and/or quicksilvers if you do not have enough speed.
3) Yes you have to dodge it manually - use whirling blades. It takes practice because you need to get good at timing the blasts and moving your character. Watch my 1st Uber Atziri video where I needed to dodge every blast.
4) I think you will have trouble with 34k dps to clear the healing mobs. If you don't have high enough projectile damage you will not be able to clear them. You can try using other tricks like Temporal Chains to slow them down and shockwave tottem/skeleton totem to block them (place the totem on top of Atziri).
1) Is the physical to lightning / projectile version of the build better in terms of dps? how can I generate power charges (I love them) assassins mark + herald of thunder/ash/ice? + curse on hit + something else?

2) Where do I get mana leech to sustain my LS with insane attack speed?

3) Where do I get life leech: currently planning on use warlord's mark + cast when damage taken

4) If I use the physical to lightning gem, should I go for elemental weakness or projectile weakness?

5) Is there any way to attack at range without having to press Shift on the keyboard? quality of finger life lol
"
KawaiDesuYo wrote:
1) Is the physical to lightning / projectile version of the build better in terms of dps? how can I generate power charges (I love them) assassins mark + herald of thunder/ash/ice? + curse on hit + something else?

2) Where do I get mana leech to sustain my LS with insane attack speed?

3) Where do I get life leech: currently planning on use warlord's mark + cast when damage taken

4) If I use the physical to lightning gem, should I go for elemental weakness or projectile weakness?

5) Is there any way to attack at range without having to press Shift on the keyboard? quality of finger life lol

Hi, I hardly visit PoE forums these days.

1) I do not use Physical to Lightning gem for any of the builds. Projectile version I FEEL has higher damage than melee version IF you use Projectile Weakness curse - this is another damage multiplier that is additive with Shock's damage multiplier. If you use a lot of PCs you should use PCOC instead of Inc. Crit Chance. The other set-ups are not reliable to generate power charges EXCEPT Reckoning + PCOC, since reckoning will use your weapon's crit chance. But it is not that great to rely on Reckoning unless you do heavy damage maps like Atziri runs a lot.

2) Mana leech from tree nodes (grab more if you need more), mana leech on gear, increase mana pool, increase mana regen, or just use mana flasks with useful mods like inc. evasion and recharge on crit.

3) Life leech from tree nodes, life leech on gear, blood rage. Or just use life flasks with high regen (see flask section on the guide for more tips). Even with Acuity I could not rely on life leech to survive against Atziri, trio, etc. so flasks are very important part of this build and work very well and save you a lot of points

4) Go for elemental weakness. But you should really not be using Physical to Lightning gem because all your damage will be lightning and cold (and chaos with Atziri flask) and you will have no way to reliably leech mana and life since you will have no phys damage.

You will need something like Berek's ring to be able to sustain the attack.

Phys to Light gives the most damage increase for this build. With Abyssus I got up to 750k damage. But it is very hard to sustain and in my opinion is not worth it.

5) No unfortunately not. There is no way around this mechanic. Many other skills have the same problem. People have been asking this change for YEARS - but you know how GGG is. Re-map the key to something else that is more comfortable to press.

Let me know if this helps.
Last edited by Ceryneian on Oct 9, 2015, 6:14:52 AM
LS buff. Hope you guys enjoy. Now dex gem for reduced str req, more AOE and higher proj damage %.
Maybe we can use chain now? Very happy:)
AOE damage will be extremely high. No need for chain. You will get 5 projectiles at level 1, probably going up to about 8 at level 20. That's really a lot of AOE damage, on top of that the base damage of each proj is much more.

Any update for the 2.1?

I'm especially interested in the projectile version, but I'm worried about the lack of HP & crit nodes in the shadow area.

Pls update this build, thnx!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info