ELE LIGHTNING STRIKE - ALL T16s, Shaper, Uber Atziri, HOGM, Chayula, Elder

"
xenochaos1 wrote:
Hey guys i am looking for an upgrade, i just found and Exalted orb, and i have around 20-30 chaos, what do you guys recommend me to upgrade next? (and what shoul I aim for)?

Here is my current stats (BUFFED)
Spoiler

OFF

DEF

Here is my current gear:

Spoiler

Wrong thread?
"
dxEmpathyxb wrote:
Finding a capped Doryanis within a fair price is about 3ex isn't it? It's much easier to find a rare belt with two 40+ resist w/ inc phys/elemental damage % and hp is cheaper ^^"
i have all capped resists currently with my gear, my only problem is life, i currently only have 3.2k which i think is kinda low.

Current Gear
I have about the same hp, but that's without rathpiths. I should hit 3.5k hp by lvl 86.
im level 72 now with no life nodes left to get on the passive tree so i would have to optimize my gear somehow to get more health, which i dont really want to do cause it took me forever to find the right rings and a phys doryanis to get my resists capped :P
Why use weapon elemental damage over added fire damage? Wouldnt added fire increase over all dps? Plus it has a 120% mana multiplier compared to WED's 150%
Last edited by JayJay_C on Jan 9, 2015, 2:49:29 AM
"
JayJay_C wrote:
Why use weapon elemental damage over added fire damage? Wouldnt added fire increase over all dps? Plus it has a 120% mana multiplier compared to WED's 150%

Doesn't WED add more damage because of hatred and HoA?
"
dxEmpathyxb wrote:
"
JayJay_C wrote:

Doesn't WED add more damage because of hatred and HoA?
well the tooltip dps is higher with added fire but then im not sure if WED actually shows the increase to hatred and HoA in the tooltip dps
"
xenochaos1 wrote:
i want to try this build next league!!

I was wondering if i get around 10ex-15ex worth of gear, will it be enought to solo Atziri? (not uber)

Hi xeno! I'm not sure what the prices will be next league but as long as you can get the key gear pieces you will be fine! (BoR, Rathpith, Stone, Rumi)
"
JayJay_C wrote:
would a phys doryani's invitation be any good for this build or is the life from a rare belt too important?

also is this dagger good enough for endgame? i know its not 300+ dps but its the best i could afford

Belts like phys doryani, meginord, magnate, headhunter work well with this build. You may have a hard time balance strength and resistances required. However if you can get a rare with both phys and elemental damage increase then that is also very good.
"
JayJay_C wrote:
im level 72 now with no life nodes left to get on the passive tree so i would have to optimize my gear somehow to get more health, which i dont really want to do cause it took me forever to find the right rings and a phys doryanis to get my resists capped :P

3.2k life is not a big deal with this build. However you may want to switch to rares - you don't really need Atziri Step although it gives some good life but you can maybe try and upgrade to rare boots with more life and some resistances, then get a belt with life and some resistances. If you can get to about 3.7K life I think you will be fine. I have 3.9K.

However if you don't want to change your gear too much you can still run with 3.2K life but you will have to be careful on 77+ maps. Maybe run Grace instead of Hatred for more defense, and make sure you are using Enfeeble for extra safety.

I plan to show Atziri run on lower life when I get time (this is how I practice for Uber). I could do it on 2.7K life in patch 1.2, I'll see how low I can this time.
Last edited by Ceryneian on Jan 9, 2015, 8:45:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info