ELE LIGHTNING STRIKE - ALL T16s, Shaper, Uber Atziri, HOGM, Chayula, Elder

"
Radil wrote:
Anyone playing this build in the new leagues? If so, how are you doing with the non legacy BoR?

I'm currently using this build and it all depends on positioning. I'm only doing 36k damage, but none of my gems 20/20. I have a 250dps dagger with 75/75/61 resist. The build is still viable =]
"
hkbutubaman wrote:
Thanks Ceryneian,

I have check the Affix,

this one originally have

prefix

suffix

prefix,

and there's one prefix add on it,

Can this one have multiple craft mode? (add one more suffix)

Just make sure I wont make any mistake on crafting it ,wanna go for a higher dps.

Hi, unfortunately I believe the Elreon mod has to be the first master mod. I don't think it will work if you try and add Elreon mod and then another master mod suffix.
"
dxEmpathyxb wrote:
Has anyone got the Depth Perception cluster? 40% crit chance and additional accuracy. Wouldn't that be a good cluster to go for after throatseeker?

Yes it is a good cluster to get. I get it on the Power version since I am focused on crit chance. You could drop some Shadow damage nodes and get Depth Perception instead.
"
dxEmpathyxb wrote:
"
Radil wrote:
Anyone playing this build in the new leagues? If so, how are you doing with the non legacy BoR?

I'm currently using this build and it all depends on positioning. I'm only doing 36k damage, but none of my gems 20/20. I have a 250dps dagger with 75/75/61 resist. The build is still viable =]

Yes this build relies more on positioning now. We can no longer go HAM and not care about danger anymore. Good thing is that the more you play the better you will get - I already find myself getting better with positioning now in 1.3 than I was in 1.2, I also see myself using less of the flasks the more I get used to it.

Please note this build was designed to be a HYBRID build where you could play as range or melee. Being able to play at range with high blocks + evasion + blind is very nice.
would a phys doryani's invitation be any good for this build or is the life from a rare belt too important?

also is this dagger good enough for endgame? i know its not 300+ dps but its the best i could afford
Last edited by JayJay_C on Jan 8, 2015, 10:01:13 AM
i want to try this build next league!!

I was wondering if i get around 10ex-15ex worth of gear, will it be enought to solo Atziri? (not uber)
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
"
JayJay_C wrote:
would a phys doryani's invitation be any good for this build or is the life from a rare belt too important?

also is this dagger good enough for endgame? i know its not 300+ dps but its the best i could afford

Doryanis would be great, but I don't think you'll cap your resist if you plan to use highly recommended items for this build. Otherwise, it's a great belt. Rare belt with inc % phys damage and inc % elemental damage with weapons, coupled with life and resist fits most needs though.
"
dxEmpathyxb wrote:
"
JayJay_C wrote:

Doryanis would be great, but I don't think you'll cap your resist if you plan to use highly recommended items for this build. Otherwise, it's a great belt. Rare belt with inc % phys damage and inc % elemental damage with weapons, coupled with life and resist fits most needs though.

doryani gives 35 all res u know?
Hey guys i am looking for an upgrade, i just found and Exalted orb, and i have around 20-30 chaos, what do you guys recommend me to upgrade next? (and what shoul I aim for)?

Here is my current stats (BUFFED)
Spoiler

OFF

DEF

Here is my current gear:

Spoiler
Finding a capped Doryanis within a fair price is about 3ex isn't it? It's much easier to find a rare belt with two 40+ resist w/ inc phys/elemental damage % and hp is cheaper ^^"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info