ELE LIGHTNING STRIKE - ALL T16s, Shaper, Uber Atziri, HOGM, Chayula, Elder

Great build, great writeup, great videos and great music choice. That atziri close call that left you with 200 hp mustve had your heart racing ^^ This is very hardcore viable with better hp on rings and 165% hp tree (5k life ~~)

What can I say, I love LS and lightning skills in general and I like high dps without use of low life shavs coe acuity etc. Its got sick dps and survivability. Still out of my budget tho.

This build with jade flask on and vaal grace = nothing can hit you. ever. lol
Hey Ceryneian, very impressive build that you came up with. How do you have 6.4 attacks per second in your screenshot of your stats? I have a very similar equip and passive setup as you, the main difference being I'm using Bino's for my weapon, and I only have 2.3 attacks per second.
IGN: test_char_one
Last edited by Shabi on Sep 23, 2014, 1:12:16 AM
"
Shabi wrote:
Hey Ceryneian, very impressive build that you came up with. How do you have 6.4 attacks per second in your screenshot of your stats? I have a very similar equip and passive setup as you, the main difference being I'm using Bino's for my weapon, and I only have 2.3 attacks per second.

multistrike
"
Sarasin wrote:
Just had a thought why would we use pierce over chain on the curse on hit quill rain?

Hi! You raise a good point, I think Chain may be better but it really depends on what you use curse on hit, as well as mob density. I use the offensive curses pretty much only against bosses, I use Split Arrow because it has cheap mana cost and I don't have to aim that well when I can just spray 5 arrows.

However if you are using curse on hit for regular mob packs then Chain could also work well. I will need to do some tests because I think the larger the pack is then the more appropriate Pierce becomes compared to Chain.
"
ancalagon3000 wrote:
Great build, great writeup, great videos and great music choice. That atziri close call that left you with 200 hp mustve had your heart racing ^^ This is very hardcore viable with better hp on rings and 165% hp tree (5k life ~~)

What can I say, I love LS and lightning skills in general and I like high dps without use of low life shavs coe acuity etc. Its got sick dps and survivability. Still out of my budget tho.

This build with jade flask on and vaal grace = nothing can hit you. ever. lol

Hi, thanks!

Yes, I just realized looking back at the video that Uber Atziri normal spear does about 2.2K and the crit spear does 3.5K. I don't get hit often by the spear, so I was surprised when I was crit xD. I started bleeding out fast, but I was testing the Cautious life flask mod and the life regen was extremely good I absolutely love that flask now.

Hope you can try the build sometime though.
"
Shabi wrote:

Hi, something is way off. Make sure you are looking at the Lightning Strike tooltip display (you need to click LS icon on the bar below your character), and NOT your default attack.
hey u make me want to play a LS what u ll drop for get more life for a beyond build and i dont want playing the macro game switching for curse what u think tree value & gem setup pls.
"
NicleSS wrote:
hey u make me want to play a LS what u ll drop for get more life for a beyond build and i dont want playing the macro game switching for curse what u think tree value & gem setup pls.

Theres a defensive version of the tree posted in the main page.

Also if u are worried about dropping dps to get life i can show u my tree since i followed the same path as the original tree but with my own modifications on life.

i got 4800 life with this tree possible 5k hp at lvl 93

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAF4FfQW1Bx4ILg5IEZYWvxmOG60egSEDIuoj9iSdJP0mlSoLLOEtVTBxMHwyATY9OJY6Qj3iRwZI7klRSn1LeEuNTZJRR1INVUtW9Vb6W_dd8mHiYetiWmKsZfFnoGyMcFJwVnDVd9d4rn11feN_K4Dhh3aJ04wLjDaNfY2_joqQG5Uul9CaE5smm42dqqOKpn-sZrGzshm0xbVItxe307k-uXy7fMLszerPetAJ037UI9aK18vYdto9227b1Nvn3ajiXuOE51To1un-7LDtQe2D8NXz6vzF_rr_HP_e

edit: i dont hav mind drinker just because i dont need it , i got plenty mana leech from gear already
Last edited by BIGLITRO on Sep 24, 2014, 10:11:01 AM
"
BIGLITRO wrote:
"
NicleSS wrote:

Also if u are worried about dropping dps to get life i can show u my tree since i followed the same path as the original tree but with my own modifications on life.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAF4FfQW1Bx4ILg5IEZYWvxmOG60egSEDIuoj9iSdJP0mlSoLLOEtVTBxMHwyATY9OJY6Qj3iRwZI7klRSn1LeEuNTZJRR1INVUtW9Vb6W_dd8mHiYetiWmKsZfFnoGyMcFJwVnDVd9d4rn11feN_K4Dhh3aJ04wLjDaNfY2_joqQG5Uul9CaE5smm42dqqOKpn-sZrGzshm0xbVItxe307k-uXy7fMLszerPetAJ037UI9aK18vYdto9227b1Nvn3ajiXuOE51To1un-7LDtQe2D8NXz6vzF_rr_HP_e

edit: i dont hav mind drinker just because i dont need it , i got plenty mana leech from gear already

i guess we have different mind of the style play,your build are still based on titanium & nighmare bascinet? i'm really fan/lovely of profane chemistry what u think about this one :

https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgYAsNii2VHZsJL_kxa_sbMmle1BYeKmf1VLtUiMNm1s8-o2PSoL44SdquywcFIOSMCcYqxsjIwLEZanNPb8tMW5fJAbBx5HBsLscFaVLth2BbWaE_DVuT5W9Y2_1CPo1tvUSVGsZttuUUf66zBxmyYs4ZfQ51QwfJLz3agyAX3jjook_X8rjX1eRUt4shn_3taKI_Y6Qs96TZKjiu4O73pW-tN-_MUAXn11Z6DdDRmO_rqHdizp7YNKfRUgIuIqTUfiPyd9W9CBSsisR6Q5bqq18jWS_o_YvU3jplc64TGe ?
depending ur answer i ll try one of these build

Edit: i was plannig to play it with coil.
Last edited by NicleSS on Sep 24, 2014, 8:45:56 PM
"
NicleSS wrote:
"
BIGLITRO wrote:
"
NicleSS wrote:

i guess we have different mind of the style play,your build are still based on titanium & nighmare bascinet? i'm really fan/lovely of profane chemistry what u think about this one :

https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgYAsNii2VHZsJL_kxa_sbMmle1BYeKmf1VLtUiMNm1s8-o2PSoL44SdquywcFIOSMCcYqxsjIwLEZanNPb8tMW5fJAbBx5HBsLscFaVLth2BbWaE_DVuT5W9Y2_1CPo1tvUSVGsZttuUUf66zBxmyYs4ZfQ51QwfJLz3agyAX3jjook_X8rjX1eRUt4shn_3taKI_Y6Qs96TZKjiu4O73pW-tN-_MUAXn11Z6DdDRmO_rqHdizp7YNKfRUgIuIqTUfiPyd9W9CBSsisR6Q5bqq18jWS_o_YvU3jplc64TGe ?
depending ur answer i ll try one of these build

Edit: i was plannig to play it with coil.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAF4FtQceCC4JMw5IEZYVIBa_GY4brR6BI_Yk_SaVKgsqTSzhLOkwcTB8MZ41kjY9OJY6Qj3iPydHBkjuSVFKfUrIS3hLjU2STeNRR1VLVvVW-l3yYeJirGegbIxuqnBScFZw1XfXeK59dX3jfyuA4Yd2idOMC4w2jX2Nv46KkBuVLpfQmhObjZ2qo4qmV6Z_pzSsZrGztMW1SLXytxe307k-uXzC7NE2037UI9aK18vYdti9227b1Nvn3Q3dqOIs4l7jhOdU7LDtQe2D8NXz6vb8_MX-j_66_xz_3g==

if u are going to play in a hardcore league i think u shouldnt skip the block nodes, also imo the only true reason to use coil is to avoid reflect from reave , flicker or any phy dmg skill.

the biggest strenght of this build is the ability to get capped block and spell block plus playing around with blind.

if you dont like to use bringer of rain then i suggest you following another guide with Coil.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info