:;()$&@"\The Anime Pub/:;()$&@"

"
Well that was fucking...

A bit of mindfuck at least. xD
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Apparently 'anitwitter' (the established western anime fanbase, give or take) lost their poo over DFXX because it's so heteronormative and that makes 'shipping really hard. LOL boo fucking hoo.

___

Finished Ballroom e youkoso. Second season was infinitely better than the first, which itself was comfortably above average. Still some budget bits but overall very engaging and intense.

Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
Apparently 'anitwitter' (the established western anime fanbase, give or take) lost their poo over DFXX because it's so heteronormative and that makes 'shipping really hard. LOL boo fucking hoo.

Errmmm... wat? Well, whatever. Seems like a fun show, I will continue watching anyways.

"
Finished Ballroom e youkoso. Second season was infinitely better than the first, which itself was comfortably above average. Still some budget bits but overall very engaging and intense.

There were quite a bit of still frames I admit. The was very little animation of the actual dance being executed in the first half, which was somewhat disappointing.

I'm currently looking for some mecha action to watch... DFXX got me into that stuff again. Maybe star driver... I heard some good things about it. I guess I'll check it out.
I assume you've done Kuromukoru? That's some damn FINE mecha right there. Iron-Blooded Orphans? Bad Gundam, good mecha.

Ballroom ran into epic problems early on but I was so glad to see it bounce back. That second opening is *fucking incredible*. The flash of lightning as the Unison Square Garden's chorus kicks in and Tatara and Chi-chan are 'dancing' is...man. That is a moment in anime I'll probably never forget. It's just perfect.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Since I had started (and also stopped) watching Kuromukuro at some point, I finished it. It was pretty good, but I think they could've done the ending a bit better. The CGI sure was impressive though. Still, I think shooting people with railguns isn't really the best idea, unless it's fine-tuned very well. The velocity would normally be WAY too much for a normal human to handle... then again, it's anime, so screw science!

Now that that's taken care of, I wanted to watch something more lighthearted... and started "Kono Bijutsubu ni wa Mondai ga Aru!". Pretty funny so far, the character interactions are delightfully awkward. It seems to give off an atmosphere almost similar to "Gamers" for some reason... despite there being only very little parallels.

DFXX stuff
I really liked the 3rd episode quite a bit. I enjoyed the hell out of 002 going a bit rogue in the end, putting that one (instert generic insult here) in his place. I mean, it's not like she's literally been saying since the first episode that Hiro is the optimal partner for her or anything... well, at least now we have a chance to see him pilot in the near-ish future. Or rather, that's what I HOPE.
^Watch "engaged to the unidentified" if you like some light solid show with awkward character interactions.

If you haven't already :)

I recently watched everything of "nodame cantabile", solid watch enjoyed all of it though the animation seems a bit dated. Nice main characters and some fun developments and interactions through out.

Skipped the ova's and specials though, they don't seem to appeal as much after watching all the seasons themselves and reading the descriptions.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:
^Watch "engaged to the unidentified" if you like some light solid show with awkward character interactions.

If you haven't already :)

Peace,

-Boem-

Well, there's the problem xD I already watched it.
That Maidragon OVA was wonderful. Sasuga Kyoani.

Finished Elegant Yokai Apartment. More the girl's thing than mine but I liked the cast and the unnecessary number of Sailor Moon references resulting from them casting Mitsuishi Kotono as a happy drunk big-boobed nee-san type.

Yet to start Sunday viewing.

and juuuuust waiting on Fate/Extra now.

1000th post here! Yay!
I'm through with the artclub now. It was a pretty fun series with a lot of gags and awkward situations. I only feel a little bad for the main character... Now I'm looking for some... no idea what I'm even looking for. Hopefully I'll find it.
Onto Kumamiko now. Good pre-MadeInAbyss Kinema Citrus stuff.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info