:;()$&@"\The Anime Pub/:;()$&@"

"
FCK42 wrote:
"
GooberM wrote:
Still haven't picked up anything this season. Nothing looked that great. Working on my backlog and finishing a bunch of series I randomly left at the last episode.

You'd be surprised how interesting many of the normal looking series are... one of the (in my opinion) best ones this season isn't even japanese, but chinese.
But yeah, I understand your reason, I do that a lot myself, not finishing seties despite having only few episodes left.

You mean Quan Zhi Gao Shou? My friends tell me it's good, but I'm really not interested in the subject matter. I had a few series set up, but I ended up just skipping them. After watching the second season of Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu, I don't there's anything this season that could draw me in nearly as much.

There's a bunch of stuff in my backlog that I knew about but didn't have interest in when they aired. Stuff like the Kara no Kyoukai movies and Natsume Yuujinchou.
You make my ochinchin go doki doki.

Last edited by GooberM on May 18, 2017, 12:02:36 AM
Rewatch... what series did I rewatch so far? There aren't many... Log horizon, Angel Beats and Bokura wa minna kawaisou I think... oh, and Danmachi. To refresh my memories of the whole thing for Sword Oratorio. I just have too many series I still want to watch, I can't really afford rewatching something :/
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
I just watched Koe no katachi. The feels are real with that one, holy crap... I really enjoyed it, can totally recommend!

...if you can handle all the feels that is.
"
FCK42 wrote:
I just watched Koe no katachi. The feels are real with that one, holy crap... I really enjoyed it, can totally recommend!

...if you can handle all the feels that is.

Saw it today and you are not lying kicked me right in the feels but i knew what i was getting in to whit a kyoto animation movie and it did not dissapoint in that regard.
It's ok to be white

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.”

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
Huh... the recent episodes of Alice to Zouroku have been surprisingly calm and soothing, considering the start of the series.
I'm pretty much using this as a replacement for last year's flying witch in this spring season.
I gotta watch SOMETHING relaxing every once in a while. Too many action/drama/comedy shows on my list this season, feels good to have something calm inbetween.
Does anybody agree with me? Yes? No? Oh. Ok then. Sry I asked.
Tales of Demons and Gods actually got animated! lol

I did not realize it until episode 1 was actually subbed and released from a streaming site. Good luck trying to watch this legally since this is a Chinese web novel that somehow got adapted out of nowhere. Each episodes looks like will be short one (then again each chapter from the manhua are pretty short too) with a bizarre animation style.

Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on May 24, 2017, 3:32:41 AM
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
Tales of Demons and Gods actually got animated! lol

I did not realize it until episode 1 was actually subbed and released from a streaming site. Good luck trying to watch this legally since this is a Chinese web novel that somehow got adapted out of nowhere. Each episodes looks like will be short one (then again each chapter from the manhua are pretty short too) with a bizarre animation style.

Wait, it got WHAT??? Ermahgerd I need to watch it ASAP!!
"
FCK42 wrote:

You are better off watching it from youtube.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
"
FCK42 wrote:

You are better off watching it from youtube.

Thanks for the info! I'll do that then, when I have some time.
did someone say anime? anime anime need to see it all hıh hıh

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info