:;()$&@"\The Anime Pub/:;()$&@"

"
鬼殺し wrote:
Fuck all that noise, we're watching Fushigi Yuugi again.

I'm sorry, I can't quite follow you here... probably because I didn't watch the mentioned series...
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
"
FCK42 wrote:
By the way, what series are you all watching this season? My list is a rather long one...

From last season:
Little witch academia
One Piece (been watching for a long time, so I might as well go all the way)
Dragon Ball Super

2nd seasons:
Boku no hero academia
Attack on titan
Saenai heroine no sodatekata
Shingeki no Bahamut: Virgin Soul

New series:
Alice to zouroku
Boruto: Naruto Next Generations
Granblue fantasy the animation
Eromanga sensei
Sakura Quest
Busou shoujo machiavellianism
Clockwork planet
Hinako Note
Sagrada Reset
Re:creators
Renai boukun
Rokudenashi majutsu koushi to akashic records
Sin: Nanatsu no Taizai (not to be confused from THAT series (anime/manga))
Tsugumomo
Zero kara hajimeru mahou no sho
Shuumatsu nani shitemasu ka? Isogashii desu ka? Sukutte moratte ii desu ka? (That is probably the longest anime title I've ever seen. Not even GATE comes close to this one...)

Now that I think about it, that's an awful lot of series... either I'm doing something very wrong or very right... whatever, as long as I can enjoy them...

*What is in bold is what I am watching on top of what you listed with the exception of three shows (I removed them when I quoted you) that I am not watching. I am watching a bit more than you, so you are doing fine. ;)*

Actually, this Danmachi series happens to occur in the same timeline with season one (since you see Bell gets rescued by Aiz and he is mocked by Loga in the Hostess of Fertility), but from the point of the view of the Loki Familia. Pretty much, it is a side story, but still worth watching (I am watching it too). I am hoping for the second season to come out next year or the year after, it just depends on how much volumes have been/will be released from the light novel to adapt the actual sequel.

But yea, Spring or Fall (Autumn) season tends to have a much larger lineup of anime shows, though this spring season has a decent amount of series being released.

Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on May 8, 2017, 3:39:35 PM
my watching of naruto is still going well, to give ya'll an update
anything is everything
Last edited by Manocean on May 8, 2017, 6:27:01 PM
Still haven't picked up anything this season. Nothing looked that great. Working on my backlog and finishing a bunch of series I randomly left at the last episode.
You make my ochinchin go doki doki.

"
GooberM wrote:
Still haven't picked up anything this season. Nothing looked that great. Working on my backlog and finishing a bunch of series I randomly left at the last episode.

You'd be surprised how interesting many of the normal looking series are... one of the (in my opinion) best ones this season isn't even japanese, but chinese.
But yeah, I understand your reason, I do that a lot myself, not finishing seties despite having only few episodes left.
Last edited by FCK42 on May 9, 2017, 3:18:12 AM
"
Manocean wrote:
my watching of naruto is still going well, to give ya'll an update

I kinda stopped in the middle of Shippuden. Shit's way too long. I might start watching Boruto though.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
I just saw the latest episode of little witch academia (episode 18)... damn, it was awesome!

spoiler (duh)
That was some next level gurren lagann stuff right there. I completely lost it at that point. Well, it ain't a trigger anime without mechs, awesome fights or completely illogical parts in the story... well, unless it's kiznaiver.
Also: Constanze smiling... do damn adorable!
"
FCK42 wrote:
I just saw the latest episode of little witch academia (episode 18)... damn, it was awesome!

spoiler (duh)
That was some next level gurren lagann stuff right there. I completely lost it at that point. Well, it ain't a trigger anime without mechs, awesome fights or completely illogical parts in the story... well, unless it's kiznaiver.

I feel like this series should go on for more than 25 episodes. I am always waiting for more witch action each week. :P

This episode has some parodies

Paying homage to TTGL is pretty awesome. Was hoping for the move to have a drill related name, but I will take it as is. Still, the mega giga tera drill breaker will always be an epic move. I think this was also paying homage to another mecha series, but I forgot the name (it is not Gundam).

Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on May 9, 2017, 8:34:08 PM
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
"
FCK42 wrote:

spoiler (duh)

I feel like this series should go on for more than 25 episodes. I am always waiting for more witch action each week. :P

This episode has some parodies

Paying homage to TTGL is pretty awesome. Was hoping for the move to have a drill related name, but I will take it as is. Still, the mega giga tera drill breaker will always be an epic move. I think this was also paying homage to another mecha series, but I forgot the name (it is not Gundam).

For me it strikes the perfect balance between action, comedy and just good ol relaxing slice of life. I really need something relaxing every once in a while. Speaking of relaxing and witches, have you ever seen flying witch? I love that series, so damn soothing...
"
FCK42 wrote:
Speaking of relaxing and witches, have you ever seen flying witch? I love that series, so damn soothing...

Yea, I have watched and completed Flying Witch during the season it came out. It was one of those series I like to watch before heading to bed. It was very a relaxing series while keeping my interest strong for it. A bit too modern since it felt like being a witch in that series was more like an actual occupation than being something very grand (the way it was portrayed to me), but still I enjoyed it nonetheless.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info