:;()$&@"\The Anime Pub/:;()$&@"

"
Wraeclastian wrote:
I totally forgot about Fullmetal Alchemist until I came across the trailer for a new live action movie for it, LOL.

Trailer #1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azPVumixZuE

Trailer #2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihc964sRt8M

I really don't like Edward's hair... and also hate me but this whole cast should have been white washed with pure Arian blood.
"
diablofdb wrote:

I really don't like Edward's hair... and also hate me but this whole cast should have been white washed with pure Arian blood.

I'm really just curious to see if it will be as trash as the live action Attack On Titan movie or the Dragon Ball Evolution movie.
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
I like to watch Berserk! It's a very good anime!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
Been so busy with the latest expansion of Hearthstone and keeping up with the newest anime series, I have not much time to even look at this forum. I hyped for the second half of Little Witch since I already been captivated by the series, so I hope for a great ending.

As for Tales of Zestiria the X season 2 finale, it stinks that I have to wait till the end of the month to watch it. :(
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

"
Wraeclastian wrote:
"
diablofdb wrote:

I'm really just curious to see if it will be as trash as the live action Attack On Titan movie or the Dragon Ball Evolution movie.

if you want to see a good live adaptation go for Kenshin Samurai X
Liking Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Akashic Records so far
And enjoyed the first episode of Zero kara Hajimeru Mahou no Sho
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
diablofdb wrote:
if you want to see a good live adaptation go for Kenshin Samurai X

I will look it up and see if it's something I'd like to watch. Thanks for the suggestion.
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Super ancient spell Magical punch.

I laughed.

GG WP no RE.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:
Super ancient spell Magical punch.

I laughed.

GG WP no RE.

Peace,

-Boem-

Ah yes, the magical punch. Reminded me of the mistelteinn kick from kore wa zombie desu ka. It was hilarious.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Last edited by FCK42 on Apr 12, 2017, 1:49:51 AM
ten million points....shiiiiiiit
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info