:;()$&@"\The Anime Pub/:;()$&@"

"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
Edit: So many anime series to watch this spring season, already got like 3/4 planned to watch. This is going to be a wild season while waiting for PoE 3.0. lol

Already watched boku no hero and attack on titans new episodes

Boku no hero was really just a catch up episode with a little setting up to do.

Attack on titan, unsurprisingly got stuck right in there...gief second ep Naow
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
鬼殺し wrote:

I finally saw Eva 3.0. Man, what a mess.

I think the movie was called You Can (Not) Redo, so it was probably jabbing itself. I am still waiting on Evangelion: 3.0+1.0 to finish off the movie series once and for all.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

"
鬼殺し wrote:

Spoiler
I figured the you can (not) redo is referencing the time skip, as in you can't go back to the past and undo what you've done. But of course, the bullshit deception Kaworu enacts seems just like a redo, and I'm still vexed at how easily Shinji fell under his influence. I get that Shinji has always been insecure, but Rebuild Shinji is a moron.

Spoiler
Rebuild Shinji is not taking my pity cake since I felt I got trolled by the movie. :\
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

"
yesterday i watched 1st episode Attack on Titans 2nd season, it was awesome

second episode coming "soon"

Just watched Alice to Zouroku, i want to see where this will go even though the first ep was lack lustre...i somehow get the feeling that it might somehow manage to pull something out of the bag.

And the latest episode of little witch was quite good...need moar

Last edited by lagwin1980 on Apr 6, 2017, 4:35:05 PM
Damnit... so there still are series getting released and all of a sudden the release schedule decided to ANNIHILATE my plans for every. single. saturday. during the current spring season... at least 6 different episodes to watch... well the. I don't have much time to spend here, I gotta go watch some of them at least.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
"
FCK42 wrote:
Damnit... so there still are series getting released and all of a sudden the release schedule decided to ANNIHILATE my plans for every. single. saturday. during the current spring season... at least 6 different episodes to watch... well the. I don't have much time to spend here, I gotta go watch some of them at least.

Still got more to go, for about the next week...big season.

i know weebs hate naruto

but...

I watched the original when I was younger, started Shippuden a week ago

I like it, but it has the same problem, not a bad problem but.

Like the intro, the credits, the flashback to the last episode and the preview of the next episode take up like 10 minutes of the 23 minute episode.
anything is everything
"
Manocean wrote:
i know weebs hate naruto

but...

I watched the original when I was younger, started Shippuden a week ago

I like it, but it has the same problem, not a bad problem but.

Like the intro, the credits, the flashback to the last episode and the preview of the next episode take up like 10 minutes of the 23 minute episode.

The fillers killed it for me, all 100 odd before shippuden, then when i started watching shippuden they started almost straight away with fillers....fuck that shit, other than the last fight i skipped all of it, just read the manga.

The only anime I like is Inuyasha, Dragon Ball Z, and the old Akira movie. Does that mean I am not permitted to join your weeb party?
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
"
Wraeclastian wrote:
The only anime I like is Inuyasha, Dragon Ball Z, and the old Akira movie. Does that mean I am not permitted to join your weeb party?

Why would you not be permitted to be here? You named 3 perfectly fine anime there...
If you want to try one of the newer series, then I'd recommend comedy shows. One punch man or nichijou are good ones.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info