:;()$&@"\The Anime Pub/:;()$&@"

I’ve been reading quite a few light novels between all my train rides In Japan. Just dropping by to say that if and when the series “86” gets animated, it’s definitely worth a watch.
www.twitch.tv/Sushin for various games, generally laid back
Been watching some anime from Netflix. Best one was Ajin. Atleast two first seasons was really entertaining and felt fresh since I've been watching animes so long time. I hope they will release 3rd season too.

Also Violet Evergarden was okey. Children of the Whale was little better. B the beginning started as strong police anime but then got really odd superpower-like shonen anime which didnt feel right for me.

Now I was thinking to watch A.I.C.O. Incarnation. Anyone have watched it and would like to share opinions of it?
"
Therier wrote:
Now I was thinking to watch A.I.C.O. Incarnation. Anyone have watched it and would like to share opinions of it?

It was ok, nothing particularly wrong with it but nothing really stood out either...you could watch worse.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Oh okey. I think I will check it out and tell did I like it or not.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Ajin and Little Witch Academia are probably the best two anime offerings on Netflix you can't get anywhere else. LWA, especially, is great. Don't let the theme put you off. It's superbly animated and has a very engaging cast.

I dare say even the two original LWA ovas are really enjoyable. I loved that series, it was fun, awesome and just... magical.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
The OVAs are largely skippable now, but we did watch them afterwards. They are...formative. Akko isn't quite as rounded and most of the characters hadn't been figured out. And of course the animation is bullshit level great.

__

Just read on Sakugabooru that 'To Be Heroine' is some sort of miraculous next-gen collaboration of animators from all over the world. The premise didn't grab me but the interview is incredibly enlightening and very encouraging. The definition of 'anime' continues to evolve...

__

This just arrived in the mail for me:

https://www.play-asia.com/fateapocrypha-anime-visual-guide/13/70bv8p

Full colour, lots of great art, staff interviews, episode breakdowns...just awesome.

I’m jealous ^,^
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Recently binged both seasons of Oregairu. Really enjoyed it, safe to say the PSD will be lingering for a while with this one. Anyone know if there has been any news about Volumes 13 & 14 of the LN?
Little witch academia has a game coming out of the PS4, going to try the demo.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Land of the Lustrous is goddamn gorgeous, has some REALLY impressive action scenes and a pretty good story. It'll definitely be worth the watch! If you have the chance, watch it, but... don't let if fool you.
It's gonna take a while to get through LOGH though... but we all know that it's great. It's one of the series I have in the category of "You HAVE to watch these... at some point in your life".
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Land of the Lustrous was very good, a CGI anime that was actually done really well. Quite a unique concept too.

Btw, that latest Steins;Gate 0 episode... next week's episode is going to be painful.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info