:;()$&@"\The Anime Pub/:;()$&@"

Thanks for all the help guys - I've gotten a few things to look up/watch over the coming weeks till the new league starts.

Cheers,
Matt
There are 10 types of people. Those that know binary, and those that dont.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
lagwin1980 wrote:

That looks so good. Cheers for the share lagwin \o

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
That sure is an awesome trailer, I'll put that one on my list :)
The voice sounds familiar somehow... then again, I've seen a lot of anime by now, so I would be surprised if I DIDN'T know the voice actor from some other show or movie.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
I watched this (anime) maybe you can try to solve the puzzle... But there are times when you watch something and it teaches you yto let things go... but this anime taught me not to, rather in-forced it. Because the other person that is doing the right thing deserves to be recognized... Yet they can’t because they;re either too weak, naive, doesn’t have courage... but those of us who do have that audacity,,, Shouldn’t we place ourselves with the responsibility to make things right or should we mind our business... I say mind the business...

Loved this anime... At my age you think a few drawed lines wouldn’t confirm a belief... But so it did...

-Cheers
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Ok...

So i just learnt that Gundam is not what i thought it was.

I always thought it was a generic term for mecha type anime.

Can someone actually tell me what Gundam is, and if there is a generic term for mech anime?

Cheers,
Matt.
There are 10 types of people. Those that know binary, and those that dont.
I'm really enjoying Comic Girls too. I've been watching a surprising amount of CGDCT/SoL stuff lately.

Is anybody watching Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii? I'm not usually into romcom, but the main characters being somewhat functioning adults and resolving their problems fairly quickly and without too much drama differentiates it from the typical high-school romances and makes it a pretty entertaining watch.
Last edited by nav on May 17, 2018, 8:54:59 PM
CGDCT is usually not my kind of thing... I watched sorayori because the premise was interesting enough and it was a madhouse original, but that's about. I balance that out by enjoying the living shit out of pretty much every shoujo and josei anime I watch. To be honest, those ARE really good most of the time.
Almost done with LoGH (12 episodes left) and every time i see that little shit Emil i can only think KILL him.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Obligatory "Hisomaso is too damn underrated" post. Seriously though, it is.
Just some stuff for people who watch it (who am I kidding, nobody else here does T_T)
This week's episode left me with more questions than answers... what's that ritual they're talking about? What does "finally they've become one" mean? That woman from the dream, was that the old lady handing out those drinks all the time? If so, what does all this have to do with the overarching plot? It seems that the mere presence of her at the military airport hinders or at least affects the plans of the upper echelon...

I don't really care about the fact that we only got a very small glimpse at the story so far, what I've seen so far is interesting to say the VERY least.

This week's megalobox episode was interesting. I didn't think that guy would blackmail his way out of the fight... makes you think that he has no confidence in his skill (which is already implied by the fact that his gear fights for him) and more importantly his gear. Cheap bastard.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info