0.9.12e Patch Notes

"
pneuma wrote:
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
blade flurry

Wait wait wait wait...

What?

Yeah, I had perfectly that reaction when they called it that on Alpha.

I got so excited!...oh.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
I've also had 2 client crashes in this new mini-patch. I don't think I've had a crash since the "out of memory" error was fixed a while ago.

The first crash occurred when while I was on a loading screen after clicking the waypoint in the prison and selecting Lioneye's Watch.

The second crash occurred during combat in the ship graveyard. I had just entered the ship graveyard instance, approached a group of water elementals and a moment after engaging them in combat the client crashed.

I don't know if that information is useful at all, but it just surprised me to have 2 crashes when I'd gone such a long time without a crash.

EDIT: Just managed to clear ship graveyard without a crash, so I don't know what attack/effect/spell or what was the cause of the previous crash.
Last edited by Axebane on Sep 13, 2012, 9:06:49 PM
"
Chris wrote:
Version 0.9.12e
  • Fixed a client crash that could occur when using a Duelist and Heavy Strike with certain weapon combinations.

YAY! I was wondering what was going on last night. Many thanks.
Last edited by stabwah on Sep 13, 2012, 9:54:33 PM
Since 0.9.12 deployed i've more crash client than before. Now i can even only standing without doing anything or just run in shore encampment and got a crash with return to the windows :/

Spec
i5 2400
hd 7850
4gb ram
Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
Last edited by fearo on Sep 13, 2012, 9:55:54 PM
Another mini patch heading this way. lol
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Sep 13, 2012, 9:56:20 PM
"
Chris wrote:
It also has a few new unique items available to drop to thank you for your patience :)

Now thats good customer service. Wish Explosive Arrow wasnt my main attack tho oO. Hardcrash immediately on use.
____________________________________twitch.tv/tyranthal
"
Chris wrote:
It also has a few new unique items available to drop to thank you for your patience :)

YesYesYesYes!
"In a state of physical balance and security, power, intellectual as well as physical, would be out of place."
- H. G. Wells, The Time Machine
LoL why are there so many problems with fairgraves? XD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info