Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Does it get better, or is this it?

"
Startkabels wrote:
I can agree 100% that the items that drop are too often just crap.

Thats the way it goes, and its the ONLY way it can be. The excitement of a really good drop came exclusively from its sheer rareness and unlikeliness.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
[quote="Ludvator"]yes GGG fix lightspeed or i quit[/quote]
Last edited by skinnay on Jan 12, 2015, 9:26:20 AM
"
skinnay wrote:
So your problem is that nobody wants to buy the best gear you're finding. I suggest playing in a league where the economy isn't inflated to shit.

yeah, you're not gonna sell a 120 dps imperial bow in onslaught to anyone.

It's RNG, if you have bad luck, you're essentially just farming alts.
I've found that this game is based around praying to Chris.

After making proper sacrifices, 3 exalts and tons of great rares dropped for me in 5 days.
"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢
You should be crafting to some extent. Pop alchemy orbs on rings/belts/amulets that drop. Try a few fusings on 6 slot items that drop that you can use. You never know. White 6 slot crusader plate drops for me. I quality up to 20%, 5 fusings later I have a 6 link. 1 alchemy and 4-5 chaos later I have this, also used about a stack of chromatics for the colors I wanted:

First 6 link I've ever had found on my first high level character, a 68 duelist.
I can so relate to this guy. I'm not quite as worked up about it, but I can relate. I laughed at the part about knowing everything you picked up is vendor trash before even looking at it. I don't even think twice about it, I just head straight for the vendor after clearing an area. I don't know why I even look at the stats anymore, its been so long since I found anything worth keeping. I'm not even looking to sell stuff anymore, just looking for gear for any of my current or future builds. We're not asking for a damn shav to drop once a day here, but it would be nice to see at least something of value every once in a while. Something to keep us going and enjoying the game.
IGN: Standard: Feugue, Domination: KaomsDisciple

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info