The Infernal Blow HEAVY METAL Marauder - Build Guide (1.1 Updated!)

is it worth switching from http://pathofpoe.com/builds/view/marauder-tanky-infernal-blow-melee-splash-explosio/ to this build?
this build rocks, im lvl 77 atm .. only thing i dont get is how to get more then 50 int. since a lack of int u cant go more then lvl 13 with hatred...
Last edited by Fancastic on May 28, 2014, 12:46:55 PM
Get some int from items.
sorry that was dumb question, dont mind me, im a bit new to this game. i got some decent amulet with int and dex on it so now i can level it up all the way to lvl 20.
Last edited by Fancastic on May 30, 2014, 10:23:17 PM
Hello,
first of all thank You for sweet guide and also for all other guides. They made me understand this game more^^.
Can U explain me why:
"
\TRIGGER GEMS
Cast When Damage Taken Level 4
- Enduring Cry level 7
- Molten Shell level 9
- Warlord's Mark Level 7
"
?????
I saw Ur video guide where Uve mentioned those can lvl up a bit but i dont understand why to not level them at maximum? Will they work worse?

My best regards:)
"
Asuferoth wrote:
Hello,
first of all thank You for sweet guide and also for all other guides. They made me understand this game more^^.
Can U explain me why:
"
\TRIGGER GEMS
- Enduring Cry level 7
- Molten Shell level 9
- Warlord's Mark Level 7
"
?????
I saw Ur video guide where Uve mentioned those can lvl up a bit but i dont understand why to not level them at maximum? Will they work worse?

cwdt can only support gem lvls that are below/equal to its own lvl req
"
noobdw wrote:
"
Asuferoth wrote:
Hello,
Can U explain me why:
"
\TRIGGER GEMS
- Enduring Cry level 7
- Molten Shell level 9
- Warlord's Mark Level 7
"
?????

cwdt can only support gem lvls that are below/equal to its own lvl req

NVM ive got it:)
Last edited by Asuferoth on Jun 5, 2014, 3:02:14 PM
Hello again,

i've made myself almost exact copy of Ur build Ziggy and i'm kinda confused about weapon to use. U suggest to use Marohi Erqi and ive bought it. But i feel dmg is a bit low, aspd is also low what makes whole build less survivability. also what ive noticed is even with Resolute Technique if i have 100% accuracy i should be hitting every single time, but theres some kind of delay when im beggining to attack. First few swings rarely hit target so this makes build a bit fragile cause in that time im not healing myself from Life Leech or LoH. Dunno if its typical for 2H users (never played it before). So with low aspd from Marohi it takes much more time to wait for first hit hit. Ive found myself Wings of Entropy Axe and must tell i have almost 2k more dmg from Infernal Blow with it including faster swings so seems to be safer. Right now im about 67lvl and im kinda worry about end game. With axe it is pointless to take Mace dmg% nodes. Also i know Marui's make range of Infernal Blow extended but still i see its much faster to kill without it.
Weapons i have atm + Infernal Blow combo in armor:

Spoiler

Oh and please dont bother about skills in Matui, - they there just to lvl up

If U or someone have any suggestions about im looking foward to read them.
With Best Regards^^
Last edited by Asuferoth on Jun 7, 2014, 4:36:07 PM
Great build; thanks for your work.

Question: why not spec into Blunt Instrument and/or Destroyer and/or Butchery?
Last edited by thewrongthing on Jun 8, 2014, 11:44:58 PM
Any1 managed to do Atziri with this build? I started now and want to know better the end game with this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info