Some 0.11.4 Changes

LOL @ people creating builds based on obvious exploits.

quote me w/e I wont read this again.
"
spawnlink wrote:
LOL @ people creating builds based on obvious exploits.

quote me w/e I wont read this again.

What you are referring to are almost all endgame builds. The only plus side to this nerf is that the Shavronne builds will get hit the most so it is an indirect nerf to Shavronne unique which is needed. I can modify my Marauder to work without these uniques, but it would cost me like 20 orbs of Regret which I dont think is fair for me to pay. If they give refunds to everyone (since many builds are destroyed by these changes) I wouldn't care.
IGN: LessBow
lol at all the people crying in this thread over obvious exploits getting fixed. Good job GGG, thanks for finally fixing this! So many builds wrecked now, lol.
"The Eye of Ra appears against you,
His force is powerful against you.
She devours you, she punishes you
In this her name 'Devouring Flame."
-Anubis Hotep
"
lol at all the people crying in this thread over obvious exploits getting fixed. Good job GGG, thanks for finally fixing this! So many builds wrecked now, lol.

Yep. The final nail to the coffin for life builds.
"
Fixed an abuse case where auras would maintain bonuses from equipment if you changed out of that equipment in town. Upon changing area, auras will set themselves to the current level from your equipment. Other similar abuse cases will be fixed in the future.

So by what I am reading is that this just means I have to keep my Covenant Robe in my inventory and at the start of each map/zone I do the blood magic auras anyways.
"
Rodskii wrote:
"
Fixed an abuse case where auras would maintain bonuses from equipment if you changed out of that equipment in town. Upon changing area, auras will set themselves to the current level from your equipment. Other similar abuse cases will be fixed in the future.

So by what I am reading is that this just means I have to keep my Covenant Robe in my inventory and at the start of each map/zone I do the blood magic auras anyways.

nah, i guess that's just badly phrased. cause that would be making a hole in the water
IGN: BlondeCarnage
It is an interesting point that GGG has raised by this so called abuse fix. A game as complex and deep as PoE has millions of build combinations and learning what builds work well and what don't work is a part of the fun of playing PoE. There is no way GGG can anticipate every combinations of skills, auras, buffs, etc. and if players have figured out how to make and use a build that takes advantage of a PoE feature or quirk that GGG hadn't foreseen is just players being resourceful and clever. I think GGG shouldn't be "fixing" these kinds of PoE characteristics but rather leaving them as is (unless it breaks or crashes the server). Many are complaining that their build is not unusable at the higher levels now and thus build diversity has been reduced which is very bad.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
people complaining about an UNINTENDED game mechanic being fixed as if it were MEANT to be like that only because they build their builds around it...in a BETA...

lolz
I'm that Morty guy.
"
Schn1tt3r wrote:

If this was considered an Exploit, it should have been fixed a long time ago. I was under the impression it was intended and that is the only reason such items had some value. Now, they are just another set of uniques you can vendor for alchemy shards (at best).

Your bad assumption is your fault and no one elses. Chris recently said the only reason they haven't been fixed is because it takes time to fix it.

"
Endrju82 wrote:

You are not getting any bonuses from Covenant and Simula if you don't have them equipped.

BS. Blood magic is a bonus from the item itself. You take off the item and you lose the bonus. Its not brain surgery.
Standard Forever
Last edited by iamstryker on Aug 14, 2013, 7:45:03 PM
This is not an elitist statement, by any means, but the only people I see ecstatic about these changes are players who do not experience end game content on a daily basis.
IGN HC: KusqtThrowback, Shop http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/299961
IGN Tempest: KusHuntinWabbits, Shop https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1316479
I do cross league trade mediation.
I have 0 respect for players who chicken script.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info