Some 0.11.4 Changes

I came to this thread for the tears.

Didn't leave dissappointed.
A new Plate Vest art? Maybe add a unique model to Kaoms/Shavs etc + Fix Astral before making a new art for a lvl 1 armor chest that no one uses anyways.

Just my thoughts.

I have a marauder with Bringer of Rain that uses glacial hammer with blood magic. All my Mana is reserved for auras. The only way to reach 4 auras on mana is using the Alpha Howl trick. I also reserve 3 auras on life using Covenant chest... by "fixing" this, not only are you making 3 uniques useless, you are ruining MANY builds that depend on this. I do hope you consider giving a REFUND of points as my Marauder is complete shit now.

I also have an 87 Ranger that uses Alpha Houl trick plus the Prism Guardian shield to get 6 auras. I am using Bringer of Rain on him too and there is no place else I can use "Blood Magic" So that is TWO end game chars now destroyed.

I was not under the impression that this was an exploit. Yeah buffing with "all stats" rings and ammy using lvl 20 auras and then swapping for lvl 1 I agree, that is an exploit, but I did not think using these end-game uniques were. What, so only Shavronne, Kaom, and Auxium are the only uniques worth more than 10 ex now?

Way to destroy a game with huge potential, all you are doing now is making LESS BUILD DIVERSITY.

Sell everything you got and buy a Shavronne (especially now that Inner Force will be buffed again) or quit game.

I am glad I did not buy the Regal/Eternal support pack as it seems this has come to an end.

EDIT: Never mind the ridiculous Map drop Rate that was making me want to quit the game. Doing this just pushed me overboard.

I would rather you guys re balance all uniques and delete all my characters and start fresh then do this and just eliminate more builds. Why does Malachi, for example, give you blood magic and yet gives you NO LIFE? Who in their right mind would ever want to use Malachai with nerfed life nodes?

It is sad that a game with such great ideas has terrible terrible uniques balancing. Better luck with Path of Exile 2.
IGN: LessBow
Last edited by Schn1tt3r on Aug 13, 2013, 8:52:07 PM
"
Schn1tt3r wrote:
I have a marauder with Bringer of Rain that uses glacial hammer with blood magic. All my Mana is reserved for auras. The only way to reach 4 auras on mana is using the Alpha Howl trick. I also reserve 3 auras on life using Covenant chest... by "fixing" this, not only are you making 3 uniques useless, you are ruining MANY builds that depend on this. I do hope you consider giving a REFUND of points as my Marauder is complete shit now.

I also have an 87 Ranger that uses Alpha Houl trick plus the Prism Guardian shield to get 6 auras. I am using Bringer of Rain on him too and there is no place else I can use "Blood Magic" So that is TWO end game chars now destroyed.

I was not under the impression that this was an exploit. Yeah buffing with "all stats" rings and ammy using lvl 20 auras and then swapping for lvl 1 I agree, that is an exploit, but I did not think using these end-game uniques were. What, so only Shavronne, Kaom, and Auxium are the only uniques worth more than 10 ex now?

Way to destroy a game with huge potential, all you are doing now is making LESS BUILD DIVERSITY.

Sell everything you got and buy a Shavronne (especially now that Inner Force will be buffed again) or quit game.

I am glad I did not buy the Regal/Eternal support pack as it seems this has come to an end.

EDIT: Never mind the ridiculous Map drop Rate that was making me want to quit the game. Doing this just pushed me overboard.

I would rather you guys re balance all uniques and delete all my characters and start fresh then do this and just eliminate more builds. Why does Malachi, for example, give you blood magic and yet gives you NO LIFE? Who in their right mind would ever want to use Malachai with nerfed life nodes?

It is sad that a game with such great ideas has terrible terrible uniques balancing. Better luck with Path of Exile 2.

can I have your stuff?

oh wait don't bother, it's all useless now
"
"
Nithryok wrote:
"
Everyone bitching about Alpha's Howl. Every bitching about needing performance changes. Everyone still asking about desync. Am I the only one that reads every set of patch notes?

Starting to wonder if those of us that know :

A ) These fucking notes state right in them that there are performance changes and a large amount of bug and stability fixes; Please, ask again about performance patches...

B ) These notes do not say anything about desync specific improvements, so guess what that means...

C ) The aura's remaining after gear swaps have been a long standing issue that has been said REPEATEDLY that it was not going to remain in it's current state...

aren't the only ones who bother to know wtf we are involved in.

"Stay a while and listen" and you will no longer seem like a bitchy runt when pointless words spew from your damn fingers.

Rage post but I 100% agree with the changes.

They said it was coming, people chose to abuse it, now it's being fixed and people cry.

TEARS TEARS TEARS TWERK TEARS

Wasn't meant as a rage post, but rather stated blatantly casual, as I would in person. I have a low tolerance for stupidity, it tends to show these days.

I was thinking reading your post thinking "Thank you someone else thought the same thing." Was a stated abuse of system mechanics; quit complaining. I would completely agree with a re-stat though for all characters to help ease the issue.
Oh and more build diversity will come with more unique items and gems. Welcome to a beta game; keep that in mind next time you complain about lack of diversity and minor unbalancing. Before moving on to something new they must balance what they have and make all gems viable for different builds and situations. Then create new, re-balance, and repeat. Thus is the typical cycle of production for video games; it cuts cost and is time efficient.
"Fixing" the alpha howl does one thing, nerf life builds even more. i do hope ES builds get the proper nerf soon.
IGN:tWojo
It's only an OPEN BETA patch PREVIEW and you guy already going ham " I quit here is my stuff blah blah " , consider this - NOT EVERY SINGLE BUILD should be able to have full auras , the full aura stacking builds should be exclusive not just available for every single build - every build has a certain trade off. You can just be blood magic will full auras and 1000k effective Hp , get over it .

Time to change our builds instead of crying ,and again this is OPEN BETA not an official launch patch.
Last edited by skaterboy80 on Aug 13, 2013, 9:37:00 PM
honestly... I'm happy to see a foundation being built. To be expanded upon in what one can only hope to be gloriously creative ways.

? damn desync though. But seriously, I will keep throwing money at you GGG even though I haven't been playing for a while. Why? because once the game gets a really solid base. This has potential to shoot through the roof.

*waits patiently*
QQers are QQing

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info