0.9.12c Patch Notes

"
Chris wrote:
"
illskills wrote:
"
Sir_LogiC wrote:
Just had a good idea.

I don't like the socket colours at the moment, they seem too washed out. The socket size is good though.

The good idea is this: perhaps the sockets could be different shapes? Triangle, square and circle comes to mind. Would be obvious for colour blind people and a small icon could be added to the gem description so that it is obvious which shape socket a gem goes in.

Was just about to post the exact same thing.

We tried different socket shapes and did not like the result. If you're lucky, Erik will see this and maybe post some images of the experiment :)

Why not make it so when your rollover empty sockets it tells you what color they are?
Finished 17th in Rampage - Peaked at 11th
Finished 18th in Torment/Bloodline 1mo Race - peaked at 9th
Null's Inclination Build 2.1.0 - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1559063
Summon Skeleton 1.3 - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1219856
I've read through all the posts since the new 0.9.12 patch and there is no mention of a Totem range nerf. Can someone please confirm what the situation is regarding the totems?

Their targeting seems fine but the range has been reduced much. If this is intentional then it is a sad day indeed but we will learn to live with it.
I'm BACK :)
Nah, the targeting is actually still not fine, at least to me.

It seems once all enemies have left the totems range it powers down and even if enemies then again enter the range it won't start shooting again. Only exception is when it gets hit.

Edit: Also me and my friends are getting quite a few random crashes. Couldn't put our fingers on it what is causing them. Can happen mid battle, but also while standing in town.Has only started to occur with 0.9.12.
Last edited by Burgingham on Sep 11, 2012, 6:30:33 AM
Just streaming Ashs Twitch and saw the new sockets.

Look good, I like them.
I hope the colorblind find them good as well.
so 24% more maps but no IIQ anymore, that sounds like we are now finding less maps than before.

Outside of maps for sure..

yesterday i made lvl 61-66 with 46% IIQ without ANY map drop, now with only 24% more Maps instead of 46% it will look even worse :/
IGN: kReiZy
"
Chris wrote:
"
Alternalo wrote:
"
Removed the damage reflection cap. There is now no limit to the amount of damage that can be reflected by one attack.

So with my mara have 2600 hp and 5.5k dps with heavy strike it means i will 1shot myself again? Thats great!

There's a multiplier in there to scale it down, too. The decrease in aura radius and multiplier today both help it only one shot characters who really aren't paying attention :)

We did test this pretty thoroughly!

+1. And forum definitely needs +1/Like system, imho.
You said that we get a second refund to skill points but i didn't get mine.
FFA loot = Single Player Game
"
sYkoDe4d wrote:
so 24% more maps but no IIQ anymore, that sounds like we are now finding less maps than before.

Outside of maps for sure..

yesterday i made lvl 61-66 with 46% IIQ without ANY map drop, now with only 24% more Maps instead of 46% it will look even worse :/

Yeah something is wrong with this "map drops boost" it's more like "map drops nerf" to me :/
I'm quite happy with the flat map drop rate, personally :)

"
silentman wrote:
You said that we get a second refund to skill points but i didn't get mine.

You only got the refund if you had a passive that was removed this patch.
My feedback regarding the 12c sockets...
Much better than before, but i still dont like the style. The old ones with the thick golden links are still superior to them by far. (please consider to make it an UI option for color blind mode if this is possible)
Hardcore Theorycrafter

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info