0.9.12c Patch Notes

"
Chris wrote:

Fixed some quest reward skill gems that were set to the wrong level.

Are you bring back "elemental hit" for quests rewards? Can't find it in rewards.
ign: Bikvin
"
Chris wrote:

Damage Reflection Changes:
  • Removed the damage reflection cap. There is now no limit to the amount of damage that can be reflected by one attack.

My eyes shot out of my head, then...

"
  • Reduced the damage reflected by monster auras and Map mods by 20%.
  • Reduced the radius of monster damage reflection auras by 20%.
    calmed down a bit. I went into a map not thinking the new buff to this dmg would be a problem. Ice shot with GMP a large group of skeletons and limped away with like 50 life down from 2.3k.
Finished 17th in Rampage - Peaked at 11th
Finished 18th in Torment/Bloodline 1mo Race - peaked at 9th
Null's Inclination Build 2.1.0 - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1559063
Summon Skeleton 1.3 - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1219856
Last edited by Moosifer on Sep 11, 2012, 4:23:06 AM
Great work as always.
"
Alternalo wrote:
"
Removed the damage reflection cap. There is now no limit to the amount of damage that can be reflected by one attack.

So with my mara have 2600 hp and 5.5k dps with heavy strike it means i will 1shot myself again? Thats great!

And I thought Pack Size + Reflect Damage was bad in 0.9.12b ... Sounds like we're not in Kansas anymore.
lol, looks like a nice fix
Can t wait to see the changes on maps droprate !

Amazing fast and good work as usual !
Maker of ZeeL's Amplifier.
The new sockets are much better then before :) Keep'em, I like :)
Last edited by arctic7 on Sep 11, 2012, 4:29:46 AM
"
Alternalo wrote:
"
Removed the damage reflection cap. There is now no limit to the amount of damage that can be reflected by one attack.

So with my mara have 2600 hp and 5.5k dps with heavy strike it means i will 1shot myself again? Thats great!

There's a multiplier in there to scale it down, too. The decrease in aura radius and multiplier today both help it only one shot characters who really aren't paying attention :)

We did test this pretty thoroughly!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
I'm not colorblind, but I love the new sockets...amazing how much difference a change in brightness can make. I really hated them before. One more small complaint, though - the text on items seems to be very small now. I have fairly good vision (never needed glasses or anything like that), but I have to strain to an extent if I want to read the descriptions. Otherwise very pleased with the recent updates!

Also, I haven't gotten one to play with yet, but it looks like Ice Shot may go perfectly on PinkTaric (one of the builds I submitted a while back), so keep an eye on that post - may be swapping out Freezing Pulse for this new spell. I don't know much about Arctic Breath yet, but that may work as well; just gonna have to play with them a bit. :)
Former player moderator, valued poster, and early-adopter responsible for The Blood Dance.

GGG has forgotten where they came from. As a result, I no longer support the deceitful, corporate Tencent slave sellouts running this game.
Last edited by MonopolyLegend on Sep 11, 2012, 4:44:04 AM
Just had a good idea.

I don't like the socket colours at the moment, they seem too washed out. The socket size is good though.

The good idea is this: perhaps the sockets could be different shapes? Triangle, square and circle comes to mind. Would be obvious for colour blind people and a small icon could be added to the gem description so that it is obvious which shape socket a gem goes in.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info