PvP Low life crit caster / Gear -->/1829851
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HLD PvP tournaments -->/1576295
I guess:

...though I'm more proud of...
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
<deleted>
Last edited by Hellchamp on Feb 1, 2020, 5:20:00 AM

totally the best, getting this item made me so happy and im still so happy about it!

Last time I gave a shit, I got fucked

well looted just now :)

yeah probably this,
"Yeena thinks she knows the Spirit. That it talks to her. She talks to herself." -Greust <3

Dropped like that(minus the links) and minus the + X to energy shield roll.

I came so close to vendoring it during one of many cleanouts, figuring i'd never man up and eternal/exalt and 6L it, but i did, and am glad.The Hp roll is ideal for my tanky incinerate build.

Dropped (again, minus the links) just like that.No exalts needed. Kickass. Wish my es chest had that tier1 hp roll.Only took less then 20 fuses to 6 link as well.

Seems kinda so-so right?

With my setup, incinerate-lmp-added chaos-added cold-added lightning-faster casting + the taming, that elemental curse is just uber. I just realised as well that with that curse on hit roll, that turns my 6 link setup into an 8 link(6link + curse on hit gem+ elemental weakness gem)

Crying shame the rarity is as low as it is but ah well, i ain't complaining.That's the highest corrupt implicit it can roll, and at least i had the sense to 4L and colour it correctly before yolo vaaling.
"
csjibbs wrote:

Dropped like that(minus the links) and minus the + X to energy shield roll.

I came so close to vendoring it during one of many cleanouts, figuring i'd never man up and eternal/exalt and 6L it, but i did, and am glad.The Hp roll is ideal for my tanky incinerate build.

Dropped (again, minus the links) just like that.No exalts needed. Kickass. Wish my es chest had that tier1 hp roll.Only took less then 20 fuses to 6 link as well.

Seems kinda so-so right?

With my setup, incinerate-lmp-added chaos-added cold-added lightning-faster casting + the taming, that elemental curse is just uber. I just realised as well that with that curse on hit roll, that turns my 6 link setup into an 8 link(6link + curse on hit gem+ elemental weakness gem)

Crying shame the rarity is as low as it is but ah well, i ain't complaining.That's the highest corrupt implicit it can roll, and at least i had the sense to 4L and colour it correctly before yolo vaaling.

Beautiful.

Currently rocking
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info